[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Domanick Davis - ongoing knee problems

Big Score 1

:D  Didn't I even say it was "my opinion"?  Are we not allowed to have opinions?  Go away Menudo.

edit: And I have no problem being wrong.  It's happened MANY times.  Like when I took Michael Bennett over Tomlinson in a rookie draft.  Or my sig line bets on Colts/Pats play-off games.  Or feeling that Bush would be the number one pick.  What's the big deal?  Everybody's wrong on this message board from time to time.  What the hell is your problem?  You are acting like you are 6 years old.

1479859[/snapback]

You act like I'm the only one bashing here ???? You followed me in other threads as well (Hines Ward) with insults, rolleyes, etc......... you compare me to Ugly Tuna, tell me to go away...

Of course it is your opinion, but, you have ripped me for my opinions as well.....pot, meet kettle...

What is my problem ? I was going to ask you the same thing.

I'll end with this, which I tried to do before.......this argument is silly. The Texans passed on Reggie Bush and took Mario Williams. None of us will ever know exactly why they did it with 100% certainty. We will find out soon enough who made the right decision.

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're the only one going out of his way to be an a$$.  But that's par for the course for you lately.

1480441[/snapback]

Of course I am. :D I'm ready to stop, but you continue with the personal insults................

Edited by Menudo

Does anyone work harder than Hines Ward?  :D

1480649[/snapback]

Bill Leavy works harder for the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY than does Ward. :D