[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where does CMart rank this year?

peepinmofo

The Jets will be mathematically eliminated by week 1, they then will hand C-Mart the ball and he rides it out to get 1167 yards by the 15th game of the season and then passes Barry Sanders to become 3rd on the all time rushing list in the 16th game. After that game, he declares his retirement from the NFL and goes down in pro football history as one of the all time good guys.

I think he makes a very good #3 or #4 RB this coming year. Draft him with the intent to use him twice as a bye week filler for your starting RBs, and maybe you'll get lucky and he will surprise everyone with one more solid effort season. Unless someone wants to really reach for him, he should be available in mid to late rounds.

I won't draft him no matter what.

1477660[/snapback]

What if he the last player in the draft and u got the last pick? Say pick 640. In a dynasty draft that is a 40 man roster and 16 teams.

What if he the last player in the draft and u got the last pick?  Say pick 640.  In a dynasty draft that is a 40 man roster and 16 teams.

1478246[/snapback]

... and whoever picked him gets a sammich. THEN you'd pick him! :D

Ah the good 'ol Jets bashing is out early and often already! :D

Other than IDP players, anyone that drafts any Jet in the first 5 rounds is a knucklehead. This team will struggle to put points on the board. Nugent could be a top 15 PK though.....

The Jets RB and QB situation is very up in he air. I see RBBC, and I see a mid season hook for either Ramsey or Pennington in favor of Clemens. Yea, it's gonna be that ugly.

Ah the good 'ol Jets bashing is out early and often already!  :D

Other than IDP players, anyone that drafts any Jet in the first 5 rounds is a knucklehead. This team will struggle to put points on the board. Nugent could be a top 15 PK though.....

The Jets RB and QB situation is very up in he air. I see RBBC, and I see a mid season hook for either Ramsey or Pennington in favor of Clemens. Yea, it's gonna be that ugly.

1478256[/snapback]

But if you get A. Peterson because you get the 1st pick in the 2007 draft. Priceless!

Ah the good 'ol Jets bashing is out early and often already!  :D

1478256[/snapback]

But who do you think will get the lion's share of the carries? C'mon, Rovers -- you're the only real Jets fan we've got. :D Give us the goods.

But who do you think will get the lion's share of the carries? C'mon, Rovers -- you're the only real Jets fan we've got. :D Give us the goods.

1478285[/snapback]

LOL! How the carries and playing time get distributed is completely up in the air, and anyone who says differently is blowing smoke. The best guess is Martin getting the lion's share, but is that 50%? 40%? 60%? There isn't any answer because there isn't any answer.

A whole new CS, new HC, DC, OC..... we don't even know what this offense will look like. Or, who the QB will be. In one of my dynasty leagues, I had Houston... and then drafted Leon Washington, and later Dontrelle Moore. I obviously have no freakin clue how this falls out. I expect a lot of changes, right through to the middle of the season. BTW, I also drafted Clemens on that same team. Birdshot stratgey! :D

Martin was a great player, but having his best season 2 years ago really doesn't amount to much.  Look at the drop off that Marshall Faulk had.  He went directly from being King of the Hill to a Hill of Beans.  Martin is becoming beans.

1478379[/snapback]

True

Cedric Houston will double Martin's rushing output this year.

1477683[/snapback]

Out of curiousity, Why do you favor Houston over Blaylock? Or Washington, for that matter?

I didn't see too many Jets games last year. I'm aware that Houston performed OK while Martin was out, but I didn't think he was a world beater.

I expected that Blaylock would be the guy this year after the way he went off in split duty in KC. And if not, Washington on paper seems to have more potential than Houston as well.

Edited by Bonehand

CMart is toast. He's no longer double-ply tee-pee with flowers imprinted on it. Not even a rough single-ply in cheap restaurants. He's the kind of tee-pee you should avoid on draft day. You don't want to be wiping with those transparent single, 3x2 squares one by one.