[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moved Rudi thread

dsrm

My literary license is temporarily suspended for the "wield his control" statement. Any quality content for discussion is enjoyable and think that thread fits the criteria of either board. BJ does a fantastic job and DMD is a pioneer :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D NITPICKIE

1476855[/snapback]

Cool. Welcome aboard. :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has any complaints about the moderating on this board, I suggest you head over to www.jesusguys.com and see how the other half live...

1476984[/snapback]

:D Good point. But please don't ever link to that place over here again. :D

How the heck does jesusguys link you over there? :D

If anyone has any complaints about the moderating on this board, I suggest you head over to www.jesusguys.com and see how the other half live...

1476984[/snapback]

Shick! was around these parts not too long ago. I think he was looking for you. :D

:D Good point. But please don't ever link to that place over here again. :D

How the heck does jesusguys link you over there? :D

1476993[/snapback]

you can forward a web addy to any site you would like...someone must have paid for jesusguys.com and put it on forward....

What I don't understand - whether you agree with the move or not - why do you care?

You posted a question... it was moved.  It will still be answered.  Its not like they deleted it or anything.  What's the big deal?

1476839[/snapback]

EXACTLY!!! :D Rosie O'Donnell thing to worry about if you ask me, but then again, maybe I'm being a feminine hygene product about it ...

:D

:D

that needs to be pinned  :D

1478060[/snapback]

Isn't that the one Atomic used to use as his sig? I believe he titled it "newbies click here".

See, I take off for a weekend and the next thing you know some F'ing Dope is in here poking everyone with a stick.