[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A.Lelie update

gahs7

so i hear Philly, K.C, Tampa and S.F might trade for Lelie, does anybody have more news on this?

1477609[/snapback]

Please, anybody but San Fran. :D

I could see him doing well in K.C.

Updated at 3:07pm...

..."He Sucks"

1477786[/snapback]

I need to keep hearing that. I always get sucked in by his potential ... Three years in a row he's shown up on one of the franchises in the Donutrun Empire -- only to fizzle ... Let's not make it 4 in a row!! :D

Just what KC needs... another quitter WR from Denver.  :D

1477746[/snapback]

:D Stupid Denver fans :D

He's been our leading WR for how many years?

2005 vs. Denver

8 catches for 112 yrds

4 catches for 108 yrds

2004 vs. Denver

6 catches for 101 yrds

7 catches for 101 yrds 2 TD's

2003 vs. Denver

2 catches for 14 yrds

3 catches for 83 yrds 1 TD

Eddie looks to be Golden for 6-7 catches and 100 yrds against the Donkeys. Shut ur pie hole and quit being bitter that Shannarat is a Dick and couldn't accept that Eddie was having problems in his life at that time. Eddie would have been a perfect #2 for them all these years. :D

As far as Lelie goes, he could be the WR that we actually need. The team will address CB and RB before they try and deal for Lelie IMO, but you never know. Herm and Carl have already said they want to get through this weekends mini camp and see what the main weaknesses are before making any deals for anyone. They have been in contact with Law(yes I know everyone knows this), they have talked with NO about a trade for M. Bennett and are interested in Lelie. They have already said that IF they were to trade for Bennett it wouldn't be until around Training camp opens, they are in no rush to add a RB just yet.

I need to keep hearing that.  I always get sucked in by his potential ... Three years in a row he's shown up on one of the franchises in the Donutrun Empire -- only to fizzle ... Let's not make it 4 in a row!! :D

1477805[/snapback]

Hey now... he's really fast, and if you hit him right in the hands, he has like a 55% chance of catching it...

He's a great guy to say "You go long" to when you're calling a run.

:D  Yep!  That's what he contributed to my fantasy squads!!!  :D

1478286[/snapback]

He just dont have no.1 potential. Sad since he was a high draft pick. But it would just look like a person that was under Rod Smith would be better than that.

2005 vs. Denver

8 catches for 112 yrds

Den 30 KC 10

2004 vs. Denver

6 catches for 101 yrds

Den 34 KC 24

2003 vs. Denver

3 catches for 83 yrds 1 TD

Den 45 KC 27

1477849[/snapback]

When it comes to catching balls in a blowout... Kennison is your man. He's downright David Bostonesque. :D