[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys and the 2 TE set

myhousekey

Now that looks very deadly. Who you going to cover. Someone will have one on one. And if its TO its over and if its Witten its over. Then if you double either. Julius Jones or Barber will kill you for doing it. NICE.

Now that looks very deadly.  Who you going to cover.  Someone will have one on one.  And if its TO its over and if its Witten its over.  Then if you double either. Julius Jones or Barber will kill you for doing it.  NICE.

1478134[/snapback]

It looks great on paper.Hopefully everyone stays healthy and the O-line gels.I'm looking forward to this season more than I have in a long time as a 'Boys fan. :D

I have to admit that I've always liked the two-TE set...if you have two good TEs. Now that the Cowboys DO -- along with two very good WRs and solid RBs -- that offense should be very difficult to stop.

Of all the offensive formations, it's probably the one that's the least predictable.

Don't forget the Cowboys also quietly snatched up former Seahawk Ryan Hannam, a very good blocker with soft hands. I'm sure he'll play a in running situations, and since he's known only for his blocking, it makes him kind of a sneaky receiving target since he does have good hands. I really like this concept for the Cowboys. Their defense is young and already pretty good, so if Parcells can get some ball-control, this team will be in the playoffs.

Don't forget the Cowboys also quietly snatched up former Seahawk Ryan Hannam, a very good blocker with soft hands.  I'm sure he'll play a in running situations, and since he's known only for his blocking, it makes him kind of a sneaky receiving target since he does have good hands.  I really like this concept for the Cowboys.  Their defense is young and already pretty good, so if Parcells can get some ball-control, this team will be in the playoffs.

1479319[/snapback]

:D

Yes, we should all care a LOT more about all players who play or used to play for some football team, college or pro, from the state of Washington. :D

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

I've been bandwagoning the 2TE set for some time now and even felt that if Vernon Davis slipped to the 8th spot...the Eagles should have moved up for him....even though we have LJ Smith and we also needed OL and DT help...

a 2TE set helps the blocking and really gives defenses fits...especially when both of your TE's have playmaking ability...the mismatches are unbelievable...

but alot of people disagree with me....

:D

Yes, we should all care a LOT more about all players who play or used to play for some football team, college or pro, from the state of Washington. :D

1479421[/snapback]

I only offer local information when it directly relates to the topic being discussed. I couldn't give a darn less if anybody "cares a LOT" about my hometown heroes, just giving the facts. Well, except maybe for Reggie but we're all allowed one aren't we?

hahah im a nd fan...trust me...your source isnt very accurate....there are certain sites that dont count college fumbles...ive seen places that have laurence maroney down for 0 as well, in over 600 career touches

1480324[/snapback]

Could you point us to your source then?

my source is watching notre dame games...the guy fumbled against byu...usc...and ohio state...those ones stick out...might have been another one

1480381[/snapback]

Eyes are a good source. :D