[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KWinslow's rehab going nicely...

kryptonite

My question is simple, when and by what means will KWinslow injure himself again? Let the bets begin....me thinks preseason game #2, after the game he gets hurt in a bar fight with angry Detroit fans....

http://www.sportsline.com/fantasy/football

News: The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that QB Charlie Frye is impressed with what he's seen from TE Kellen Winslow (knee) so far this offseason. Winslow is rehabbing from a serious motorcycle accident. The two have been hanging out together in and out of the Browns' practice facility. "The last three or four weeks, he's been running routes with cleats on and looking good," Frye said. "He's basically running every route, cutting, going deep, whatever. He's one of the fastest guys on the team. I'm really excited for him."

Analysis: Winslow could be on schedule to play in Kickoff Weekend. His potential still makes him a top-12 Fantasy tight end, but one that should be backed up by a quality, high-end No. 2 TE.

Charlie Frye is a decent guy.....if ANY of that rubs off on Kellen....it can only be good. :D

That being said....how much offensive firepower are we thinking Frye can generate in Cleveland this year? :D I can't imagine it would be enough for Winslow, Edwards AND Joey J to all be high on any FF draftboards. :D

Winslow may be a gifted athlete, but for all intents and purposes...this IS his rookie year as far as past playing time goes. If I was forced to draft anyone from Cleveland this year....it would be Droughns or Edwards.

regardless of when Edwards will be available...I like Frye's chances of being a very good #2 fantasy QB...

and FWIW, if Edwards were to start the season healthy...I'd like him over JJ as Frye apparently loves throwing to him more than anyone else..

the addition of KWII just makes that offense look that much better..

regardless of when Edwards will be available...I like Frye's chances of being a very good #2 fantasy QB...

and FWIW, if Edwards were to start the season healthy...I'd like him over JJ as Frye apparently loves throwing to him more than anyone else..

the addition of KWII just makes that offense look that much better..

1484817[/snapback]

We're talking about the Cleveland Browns here still right?

We're talking about the Cleveland Browns here still right?

1484826[/snapback]

yuup...the only way to be ahead of the curve is to consider the possibility of crappy teams generating momentum...

Frye is a young QB who showed plenty of promise when he was in...especially when Edwards was healthy....JJ is a sure handed wideout and KWII is a tremendous athlete....on top of that...Droughns can block really well and the OL has improved greatly...

they will lean towards ball control...but they have young weapons with good veteran leadership as well..