[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeb Bush As NFL Commish

Jumpin Johnies

What are doing here?  Go crawl back under your rock. :D

1484332[/snapback]

Zip it noobie. Some things are too important to leave to rookies.

Jeb Bush might send in the NFL secret police if a player gets hurt to protect them from getting Schiavoe'd.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is insane in the membrane.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is insane in the membrane.

1484343[/snapback]

Typical. We have evidence that MLB, the NHL, and the NBA are stockpiling weapons of mass destruction. Only a Bush can handle this new Axis of Evil.

Jeb is actually a good governor. He is NOTHING like GWB. I think for anyone to say it would be a good choice or a bad choice is saying so because of his love or hate for GWB. The Bush family has a bad name because of him, but Jeb isnt all that bad. Hes actually a good speaker, and handles situations (hurricanes, etc.) very well.

I think itd be a decent fit, albeit an unusual one.

Jeb is actually a good governor. He is NOTHING like GWB. I think for anyone to say it would be a good choice or a bad choice is saying so because of his love or hate for GWB. The Bush family has a bad name because of him, but Jeb isnt all that bad. Hes actually a good speaker, and handles situations (hurricanes, etc.) very well.

1484646[/snapback]

Three words that I think of when I think of Jeb and his leadership abilities: Persistent Vegetative State.

No Way !!!!

The next thing you are going to tell me is that the Huddle is going to have ads running on top of the message board........ :D Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

anything to keep him out of FL and his hand out of recounts

1484377[/snapback]

screw that....he can stay in FL...just keep him out of the white house...

if he's the NFL commish...he won't have time to do both!! :D

too bad he won't be commish..

I think itd be a decent fit, albeit an unusual one.

1484646[/snapback]

mhm...too bad he has trouble running a tight ship when it's time to count ballots..

i think jeb would be a great commish.  He's always been more intelligent and more competent than his brother

1484331[/snapback]

He couldn't possible be less inteiligent or competent.

Typical.  We have evidence that MLB, the NHL, and the NBA are stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.  Only a Bush can handle this new Axis of Evil.

1484626[/snapback]

this will be the plot for Rambo VI or VII...I forget..

mhm...too bad he has trouble running a tight ship when it's time to count ballots..

1484988[/snapback]

FYI - Im not for or against Bush...I truthfully dont care. But to say he had something to do with the ballots (other then being on them) is incorrect.