[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeb Bush As NFL Commish

Jumpin Johnies

Zip it noobie. Some things are too important to leave to rookies.

Jeb Bush might send in the NFL secret police if a player gets hurt to protect them from getting Schiavoe'd.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is insane in the membrane.

1484343[/snapback]

Great use of "Schiavoe'd" skins. :D

Typical.  We have evidence that MLB, the NHL, and the NBA are stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.  Only a Bush can handle this new Axis of Evil.

1484626[/snapback]

AXIS? Don't you mean this?

Don't forget this is the guy who struck thousands off the voter rolls who had names just similar to felons and refused to count the votes. He was instrumental in giving the job to his incompetemt brother and isn't much better as a governor. No way.

Edited by Randall

ESPN just did a bit on this, and Jeb's not available until late next year. ESPN went on to say that the NFL wants to pick a successor before then. It doesn't look like Jeb's gonna be the new commish.

ESPN just did a bit on this, and Jeb's not available until late next year. ESPN went on to say that the NFL wants to pick a successor before then. It doesn't look like Jeb's gonna be the new commish.

1485448[/snapback]

Thank God. Most I know who live in FL say he isn't a very effective governor. Need someone with experience anyway.

Thank God. Most I know who live in FL say he isn't a very effective governor. Need someone with experience anyway.

1485490[/snapback]

You mean like MLB who picked a used car salesman to be their commish?

Can we PLEASE get someone who undestands/cares at least a little bit about the sport?

1486061[/snapback]

How do you know he doesn't? I would mostly question his ability/willingness to deal with the players union.

The relationship between Tags and Upshaw was very very very fortunate. It's most likely not going to be like that in the future.

You mean like MLB who picked a used car salesman to be their commish?

1485878[/snapback]

I know. Please not again. Once is bad enough.

I have read Jeb loves football, but hope they get someone who knows the workings of management and how to deal with the union.

FYI - Im not for or against Bush...I truthfully dont care. But to say he had something to do with the ballots (other then being on them) is incorrect.

1485294[/snapback]

You don't know that he didn't anymore than I do that he did. However the doings in Florida at the time were sloppy and suspect at best, as was the Diebold controversy in Ohio that started (and that I was following) well before the last election came down to that particular state. If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about here than you obviously weren't paying very much attention at the time.

I don't buy for one second that Jeb will be the next commissioner either.