[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the best site to run my league?

irish

I am running my fantasy league at Fanball and it's pretty good. However, I have seen the posts about those of who have started to update their league homepages and they looked tremendous. The fanball fantasy setup is solid but it is very BLAH. Any input is greatly appreciated. The one good thing about Fanball is the price $60-$70.

Take at look at the league- http://fbc.fanball.com/commissioner.fbc?pr...age=lhome&68310

:D

Thehuddle is a huge MFL place but Fanball is alright.  But will still say MFL worked great for me last year

1485464[/snapback]

That's one place I figured I'd hear mentioned. Hope to hear of others to check out. Thanks :D

MFL is a quality site for a very similar price to fanball. Best site is CBS though. The only problem is the $200+ price tag. But it looks sweet, runs the smoothest, love it!

My big money league ($1000+) we use CBS, my other dynasty leagues we use MFL. MFL is very basic, works for the average league...

RTSports is my favorite. You cannot customize the homepages like you can in MFL, but the draft engine is 20 times better than MFL and I think the realtime updates are much better and the box scores are much easier to read. I have league at both MFL and RTS and really like the RTS interface much better.

One of my dynasty's has been using CBS since the beginning and I can't talk them out of it. I want to switch it to MFL to put more money into the prize payouts and they won't move. So to me, that says alot of what they think of the interface and real time stats. The projections and ratings and insight of any advice at CBS is a joke.

MFL is a good product with a low price tag and let's you customize.

Not too familiar with many beyond that.

www.homegrownsports.com

1485616[/snapback]

Just checked this out and it seemed pretty nice and boy is that price is cheap. Gotta be the cheapest I've seen so far.

I've used RTSports in the past but I am currently using Xpertsports.com

It is easy to navigate, they are always improving and it is up 12 monthes a year. I've already done about 15 one minute drafts this year.

Check out the "survivor leagues." It's great.

Just checked this out and it seemed pretty nice and boy is that price is cheap.  Gotta be the cheapest I've seen so far.

1485627[/snapback]

the guy that runs it is a good friend of mine. Very professional and great service.

the guy that runs it is a good friend of mine.  Very professional and great service.

1485659[/snapback]

Hey and that's what matters most. You gotta trust the guy running things. All the guys in my league are comfy with Fanball but as you can see from the link I posted it's very generic looking and I think they would enjoy spicing things up a bit.

I'm not trying to rain on any parades but I was in a league on Xpertsports 2 years ago. Sometimes it took until Wednaesday or Thursday to complete the stats. That may be better now.

Currently I'm in leagues at both rtsports and MFL. I like both of them. The price is basically the same.

MFL can be customized and an owner can select their own home page skin from those available. Also each owner can select what goes on his home page. Very easy to customize.

rtsports is resistant, at the least, to customization. It's a very easy site to navigate. I think the online draft is a bit easier to follow.

I like both and would join a league in either. I really can't pick one I like best. They both have good points and neither have real bad points.

I can't imagine not having real-time scoring!!

1485855[/snapback]

Speaking of the Live Scoring, MFL played with improving theirs last year. I liked it. I'm going to have at least four leagues this year I'm in on MFL and with their live scoring they were introducing last year you can bounce around to all the leagues your in pretty easily. It's all in the same deal, no signing in and out or navigating to your leagues.

Last year was my first with MFL and I love it. I have moved all of my leagues there.

Best site is CBS though. The only problem is the $200+ price tag. But it looks sweet, runs the smoothest, love it!

1485577[/snapback]

Haven't used CBS since it went pay several years ago, but it was nowhere near MFL at that point. They must've made some hugh improvements over the year.

I use nothing but MFL. Does everything I could ever want a site to do and the customer service is unparalleled.

BTW, good luck with that new Raider Nation QB. :D

Speaking of the Live Scoring, MFL played with improving theirs last year.  I liked it.  I'm going to have at least four leagues this year I'm in on MFL and with their live scoring they were introducing last year you can bounce around to all the leagues your in pretty easily.  It's all in the same deal, no signing in and out or navigating to your leagues.

Last year was my first with MFL and I love it.  I have moved all of my leagues there.

1485870[/snapback]

I like the downloadable league manager they put out last year as a beta-tester. Hope, they've got a full version ready to roll this year.

My big money league ($1000+) we use CBS, my other dynasty leagues we use MFL. MFL is very basic, works for the average league...

1485577[/snapback]

Haven't used CBS since it went pay several years ago, but it was nowhere near MFL at that point. They must've made some hugh improvements over the year.

I use nothing but MFL. Does everything I could ever want a site to do and the customer service is unparalleled.

BTW, good luck with that new Raider Nation QB. :D

1486133[/snapback]

no they havnt they suck donkey balls and u cant do about 25% of the chit u can at mfl

Xpertsports has live scoring.

It's improved ALOT in the last couple of years. We just moved two of our private leagues there this year.

We used EA SPORTS last year and I found it to be fine. The cost was free when our commish bought Madden for his son (really it was for himself, but he told his wife the son wanted it! :D )

We used fanball on the other leagues but I was not overwhelmed by it. RT Sports has a good rep from my buddies. And MFL rates highly here.

I've used RTSports in the past but I am currently using Xpertsports.com

It is easy to navigate,

1485647[/snapback]

:D :doah:

Another example of why tinkering with hallucinogens is bad....

Yeah it's great - if you're into eye charts and unreliability (just ask WCOFF). As for having live scoring, er implying all others worth a flip don't? lol. What a joke. Anyway -

We use MFL and near as I can tell best bang for the buck (I have heard good things about RT and Fanball but have never used). The only thing that needs improvement is the layout of the commish main menu for setup, configs, etc - esp the calendar where you set up deadlines etc. Not real intuitive IMO.

As for free ones, we've been tempted but all the ones I checked out in the last year or 2 were either too limited or not proven to be reliable.

Edited by BeeR