[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the best site to run my league?

irish

:D  :doah:

Another example of why tinkering with hallucinogens is bad....

Yeah it's great - if you're into eye charts and unreliability (just ask WCOFF).  As for having live scoring, er implying all others worth a flip don't?  lol.  What a joke.

Man, when we let you go from the staff BR I didn't know you would hold such a grudge.

It's obvious you haven't been in a league on the site in the last few years, because we don't rely on the one page layout any more, leagues have the option of being viewed in full page layouts. And we didn't have any issues with reliability last year, we did have some ramping up to get some of the WCOFF specific features in place, but once they were on site people were very happy. If they weren't, we wouldn't be hosting them again this year.

As for live scoring, I can't decipher what your point is. We've had it every year we've been online, and unlike some other sites we have never experienced the dreaded yearly week 1 and 2 "our server's are down" syndrome.

Anyway, I like alot of the other sites mentioned in this thread but didn't think the above comments were fair.

Edited by redCashion

:D  :doah:

Another example of why tinkering with hallucinogens is bad....

Yeah it's great - if you're into eye charts and unreliability (just ask WCOFF).  As for having live scoring, er implying all others worth a flip don't?  lol.  What a joke. 

1488876[/snapback]

When did I say or even imply the other sites worth a flip don't have live scoring? Thats right, I didn't. It was mentioned that Xpertsports didn't have live scoring a few years ago and all I said was they have it now.

I have played on Yahoo, MFL, CBS and RTS. RTS is by fair the best.

I moved all my leagues to RTS about 5 years ago and will continue to use them.

Excellent customer service, most times receiving responses with a few hours.

They upgrade the site each year and are very open to our ideas.

They have a forum that we use to give them suggestions. The moderators regularly read our posts and respond to us.

MFL is a quality site for a very similar price to fanball. Best site is CBS though. The only problem is the $200+ price tag. But it looks sweet, runs the smoothest, love it!

My big money league ($1000+) we use CBS, my other dynasty leagues we use MFL. MFL is very basic, works for the average league...

1485577[/snapback]

I thought it was 160???????

this is what it says right now with the 20.00 discount for getting in early...

sportsline is the best for people who need a user-friendly interface....and alot of my league members need this....

their analysis sukks...but they are right on the money with their news..

Product: 2006 CBS SPORTSLINE FOOTBALL COMMISSIONER PRE-PAY

· Price: $129.95 This price may change if you enter promotional codes below

· Charge will appear on credit card statement as SportsLine.com.

MFL is a quality site for a very similar price to fanball. Best site is CBS though. The only problem is the $200+ price tag. But it looks sweet, runs the smoothest, love it!

My big money league ($1000+) we use CBS, my other dynasty leagues we use MFL. MFL is very basic, works for the average league...

1485577[/snapback]

I won't say that CBS is the best. It is just more flashy. I used it until they started to charge and then a couple of years more. It is good but not for the money charged. There are very good usable sites that are easy to use, just not as flashy.

By all means, if you are into flash, play for it but if you want a good site that is very functional, easy to use and less flash AND less money, there are a couple of them mentioned here.