[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where can I find old stats?

rajncajn

Posted this in another thread, but figured I'd get a quicker answer this way. Looking for stats dating back past 2000. None of the major sports sites has them that I can see, including NFL.com.

You might want to go to www.profootballrefernce.com. 

Or just ask Dan Patrick..

1486426[/snapback]

I hear Dan Patrick is actually just as good of a resource, and his schedule is a little more free.

Now, if you want stats that you can work with, etc., I believe you can download FFLM (the desktop arm of myfantasyleague) and generate reports, exports, etc of stats going back. I think they used to go back to the mod 90's or so, but not 100% certain if you can still download stats back that far.

LOL-- Past orini becomes Patrick... so much for my subtle attempt at humor

Edited by Big Country

I hear Dan Patrick is actually just as good of a resource, and his schedule is a little more free.

Now, if you want stats that you can work with, etc., I believe you can download FFLM (the desktop arm of myfantasyleague) and generate reports, exports, etc of stats going back. I think they used to go back to the mod 90's or so, but not 100% certain if you can still download stats back that far.

LOL-- Past orini becomes Patrick... so much for my subtle attempt at humor

1486462[/snapback]

I wonder if FFLM still has my old league info. :D

I wonder if FFLM still has my old league info. :D

1486489[/snapback]

If you used FFLM, you would have to have the league files htat would have been saved on your local machine, but FFLM would be able to open that up.

If you don't have the league file anymore, not much you can do.