[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***OFFICIAL*** 2007 NFL Draft Class thread

Otis

I know that some of us are in dynasty leagues that have "developmental player drafts" this summer/fall, wherein you draft a college player that will eventually be yours when he comes into the NFL.

For those of us who don't watch nearly as much college football as we do pros, I was hoping the rest of you could provide some insight as to who the hot fantasy commodities will be coming out of the draft in 2007.

I believe Adrian Peterson is up at the top of everyone's draft boards, and Michael Bush, Marshawn Lynch and Kenny Irons are up there at RB as well.

At WR, I absolutely love Calvin Johnson at GTech. I think he is a men among boys, and can step right into the NFL and be a pro-bowl caliber WR. Jeff Samardjza (spelling?) out of ND also looks to be a great talent.

If anyone has any early rankings, specific thoughts, helpful websites, etc., please post em here.

:D

http://football.about.com/od/nfldraft/a/nfldrafttoppros.htm

I've never heard of this before.  Can we also get dibs on the HS recruits for their freshman year in college?  Crazy...

1487363[/snapback]

Do you have any sleeper pics? :D