[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New FF book

msaint

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your book was good reading. I will take your advice and order a copy of this book as well. After all, I'm doing alot of reading these days while lying on the sofa. :D

Same here - loaned my copy of msaints' book to a couple of my FF buddies and currently looking for some good reading over the 4th of July weekend ... will definitely have to check it out. :D

Mark - if you're ever headed back F&M way, maybe we could get together for a :D

Same here - loaned my copy of msaints' book to a couple of my FF buddies and currently looking for some good reading over the 4th of July weekend ... will definitely have to check it out. :D

Mark - if you're ever headed back F&M way, maybe we could get together for a :D

Loaned it?!?! Tell those cheap motherf*ckers to buy their own copies! I need to provide for a new baby soon, dammit! :D

Book club good idea, I am looking for some good fiction Football books, I have read Mike Lupica's, and enjoy them. So anyone read any good Football books lately?

I dunno about fiction but I got so many based on real stuff that are great reads....

Hi Guys,

Thought you might appreciate knowing about my new book, Dominate Fantasy Football. It was just published this year and has been on sale for just a month. I will spare you any lengthy sales pitch, I would be very biased!

We have gotten some very good feedback so far though. You can check out our reviews here. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Gang:

I just wanted to let you know that we've launched a website around the book (www.whyfantasyfootballmatters.com), and the book will be coming out in early August. Again, hope all is well, and thanks, Mark, for starting this topic and for your kind words.

-E

Gang:

I just wanted to let you know that we've launched a website around the book (www.whyfantasyfootballmatters.com), and the book will be coming out in early August. Again, hope all is well, and thanks, Mark, for starting this topic and for your kind words.

-E

Looking forward to it, thanks for the update.

Gang:

-E

I'm looking forward to reading it...Amazon says it usually ships within 24 hours. Does that mean it's available already?

p.p.p.p.s. Sorry. That was the single gheyest suggestion I've ever made.

Sorry but the only thing "gheyer" than writing an entire BOOK about FF is actually buying one (although I'm sure whoever writes them is laughing their arses off all the way to the bank). But thanks for the book pimpings, it will really help in my FF analyses for 06.

:D

Edit: actually 10 times gheyer than all of that is creating a WEB SITE just to further pimp an FF book. Good God man, you might as just put on women's clothes and get it over with

Beer:

Just so I have the order clear, it's:

Read a book on fantasy football --> write a book on fantasy football --> produce a website to support a book that you've written on fantasy football --> wear women's clothes

Is that right? I just wanted to make sure that we're not at the bottom of the food chain, so to speak. So there we are, firmly ensconed in the middle of the debate on what may or may not be "ghey." Which brings me to my question: where does using the word "ghey" or "gheyer" fall in this pecking order?

I'm just wondering.

YoungBob:

The book, I think, will be shipping in early August.

-E

I got a call from my local Borders last night and am stopping by to pick it up this morning.

Thanks - I'll check it out. Looked in Barnes and Noble yesterday without luck. Starting vacation tomorrow AM and looking for a good read.

Read msaint's "Confessions" last year. :D

:D I did it. I read this post and took the bait, which may not be a bad thing considering I could use a comedic fantasy football book before the season starts. What else is there to do? :D There is football season, and then the rest of the year! The shipping for this book better be quick 'cause I'm ready to read this thing right now.

Thanks - I'll check it out. Looked in Barnes and Noble yesterday without luck. Starting vacation tomorrow AM and looking for a good read.

Read msaint's "Confessions" last year. :D

Not that my experience is universal (don't want to speak for Eric), but B&N was only so-so on promoting sports books while Borders kicked rearend, always had a ton of copies on shelves, end-of-aisle diaplays, new nonfiction tables, etc.. So, you might have a better shot at finding it at Borders than B&N.

Oh, and BeeR, we look forward to your foray into the literary world as you go "undercover" inside NAMBLA. :D

I think you've seriously underestimated yourself.

Ahhh, lil' Pony Boy. Good to see ya back in the Huddle fold...I think. How was your prison sentence?

Edited by msaint

Beer:

Just so I have the order clear, it's:

Read a book on fantasy football --> write a book on fantasy football --> produce a website to support a book that you've written on fantasy football --> wear women's clothes

Is that right? I just wanted to make sure that we're not at the bottom of the food chain, so to speak. So there we are, firmly ensconed in the middle of the debate on what may or may not be "ghey." Which brings me to my question: where does using the word "ghey" or "gheyer" fall in this pecking order?

I'm just wondering.

YoungBob:

The book, I think, will be shipping in early August.

-E

Please do not argue with BitteR about gheyness. He is the definitive authority on the matter.

:reported:

I was never convicted. All the witnesses disappeared mysteriously.

They were delicious...

:D

It all makes sense now. BB = Lecter.