[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you were GOD of the NFL

rbmcdonald

Oh, and the idea of getting rid of domes is idiotic.  How is having the weather eliminate an efficient passing game "real football"?  I'd rather see games decided by good plays and skill, not goofy crap caused by crappy weather.

1497935[/snapback]

I started mine as a joke, but saying weather interferes with passing efficiency and it's goofy crap makes little sense unless you are playing Arena football. It's part of the game. It is a game where nothing stops it's play. It isn't baseball where rain stops games.

It isn't fantasy where stats are more important than play.

When we realign can we trade the Green Bay Packers to the CFL for one of their teams, the Packers and Green Bay both are garbage and do not deserve an NFL franchise. The city of Green Bay is a dump, populated by drunk idiots, bulldoze the whole town, give L.A. an expansion team ! !

1497977[/snapback]

:D

:D

LA never knew they had a team, even as the various teams came and left. Leave the Cheeeeseheads alone. :D

When we realign can we trade the Green Bay Packers to the CFL for one of their teams, the Packers and Green Bay both are garbage and do not deserve an NFL franchise. The city of Green Bay is a dump, populated by drunk idiots, bulldoze the whole town, give L.A. an expansion team ! !

To say that Green Bay does not deserve is team is rediculous. As far as I understand parents get on the waiting list for season tickets so that someday their kids might get tickets, a 40 year waiting list is pretty indicative of a city deserving a team. Also if i am not mistaking, LA has had teams in the past and they have left, must be a reason for that.