[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Chambers

cliaz

Miles Davis expects big things from Chambers this year, with or without Culpepper. He came on strong at the end of the year with Gus Frerotte at the helm. Miles Davis thinks he will be a definite Top 10 WR this year, and Miles Davis thinks he has a shot to crack the Top 5.

Miles Davis.......out.

Miles Davis expects big things from Chambers this year, with or without Culpepper.  He came on strong at the end of the year with Gus Frerotte at the helm.  Miles Davis thinks he will be a definite Top 10 WR this year, and Miles Davis thinks he has a shot to crack the Top 5.

Miles Davis.......out.

1494813[/snapback]

Miles Davis knows what he's talking about.

Apparently Miles Davis hasn't seen Harrington play. :D

1494827[/snapback]

Miles Davis has seen Harrington play, and Miles Davis think that Joey Harrington might surpise a few people this year. Miles Davis also thinks that the Dolphins are going to take over the AFC East starting this year, and Miles Davis thinks the Patriots time is slowly coming to an end.

Miles Davis..............out.

Edited by Miles Davis

Miles Davis has seen Harrington play, and Miles Davis think that Joey Harrington might surpise a few people this year.  Miles Davis also thinks that the Dolphins are going to take over the NFC East starting this year, and Miles Davis thinks the Patriots time is slowly coming to an end.

1494848[/snapback]

:D And Miles Davis is a Menudo alias. :D

Miles Davis has seen Harrington play, and Miles Davis think that Joey Harrington might surpise a few people this year.  Miles Davis also thinks that the Dolphins are going to take over the NFC East starting this year, and Miles Davis thinks the Patriots time is slowly coming to an end.

1494848[/snapback]

Dolphins taking over AFC East...

I think Chambers will be a very good WR this season (top 15), but I also think that he will most likely be drafted higher than I would be willing to take him in a lot of leagues.

Edited by Savage Beatings

Miles Davis has seen Harrington play, and Miles Davis think that Joey Harrington might surpise a few people this year. 

1494848[/snapback]

Does Miles Davis realize he is regurgitating verbatim, what many have said about Harrington last year...and the year before...and the year before?

Huh?

Does he?

Huh...huh punk?

Does Miles Davis realize he is regurgitating verbatim, what many have said about Harrington last year...and the year before...and the year before?

Huh?

Does he?

Huh...huh punk?

1495054[/snapback]

ahah...I personally think that the Lions only had a very good TE and a great, young WR.....but the OL is poo and the ground game wasn't working.... (see: texans)...

if the Phins improve on the OL and Brown is effective....then Harrington could be solid for about 3 weeks going about 1-2...but still chuck it up for Chambers....

I think Chambers is a strong play this season and who knows...whoever the other QB could be better than Harrington....and provided with some time, he could be decent....they have too many weapons not to be at least a somewhat productive offense in terms of fantasy....

especially with McMichaels there too....I like him and Chambers....

....they have too many weapons not to be at least a somewhat productive offense in terms of fantasy....

1495757[/snapback]

Heard this same song & dance last year about Harrington when he had K. Jones, Roy Williams, Mike Williams & Charles Rogers. :D

Heard this same song & dance last year about Harrington when he had K. Jones, Roy Williams, Mike Williams & Charles Rogers. :D

1496423[/snapback]

yeah but c rogers, m williams and k jones sucked....

I'm not saying harrington will be any better than mediocre....I just think Chambers and McMichael will be viable options....

the Lions have a garbo OL as well....I think miami has made strides in the OL dept...

this is all opinions....but one thing is for sure...miami is not detroit...and they have better weapons that are actually proven....

Lions only really have Roy Williams....everyone else is unproven...

well how about we just ban the IP address for Miles Davis and then see who else goes missing...

1497029[/snapback]

:D Personally, I don't see where Mr. Davis has done anything ban-worthy..... :D

:D  Personally, I don't see where Mr. Davis has done anything ban-worthy..... :D

1497046[/snapback]

and your interest in Mr. Davis stems from a love of music or.... :D

I just love my little "who dat" button as an administrator... :D

and your interest in Mr. Davis stems from a love of music or....  :D

I just love my little "who dat" button as an administrator... :D

1497058[/snapback]

Are you saying that it's Menudo? :D