[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braylon Edwards

DMD

--The Browns have circled October 1 as a target date for Braylon Edwards to return to competition. Edwards underwent knee surgery Jan. 3 and has progressed to the point the receiver is running in a straight line.

I am surprised how early Edwards is going in mocks so far. Even when he returns, it's not like he is going to be 100%. Just heads up since some seem to have forgotten about the reailty of his health.

I am surprised how early Edwards is going in mocks so far. Even when he returns, it's not like he is going to be 100%. Just heads up since some seem to have forgotten about the reailty of his health.

1497435[/snapback]

How early is too early do you think? I got him in round 6 in a first year dynasty. I thought that was a very good spot to get him considering his potential.

How early is too early do you think? I got him in round 6 in a first year dynasty. I thought that was a very good spot to get him considering his potential.

1497526[/snapback]

Doesn't sound too early to me since it's dynasty. I got him in round 7 of a first year dynasty last year and he was really starting to put some nice stats up towards the end of our FF season. Kind of hoping for the same thing this year.

Doesn't sound too early to me since it's dynasty.  I got him in round 7 of a first year dynasty last year and he was really starting to put some nice stats up towards the end of our FF season.  Kind of hoping for the same thing this year.

1497530[/snapback]

I would guess he is a steal in a dynasty league right now, but in a redraft league 0 not sure I would even touch him. He may not be back until OCT, he may not be back until later and he may not be worth crap this year recovering from a bad knee injury.

there are too many other viable wideouts in fantasy to worry about him...

I'd be more concerned where I'd take KWII in my dynasty or redraft...rather than Edwards...

1497569[/snapback]

Not to mention since Edwards will presumably be ineffective most of the year, KWII could be a huge producer this year. Oh, wait, I forgot about Frisman Jackson :D

Not to mention since Edwards will presumably be ineffective most of the year, KWII could be a huge producer this year.  Oh, wait, I forgot about Frisman Jackson :D

1497815[/snapback]

ahaha...I don't think his whole season will be as productive as his week 1 was last year...

there are too many other viable wideouts in fantasy to worry about him...

I'd be more concerned where I'd take KWII in my dynasty or redraft...rather than Edwards...

1497569[/snapback]

Well I got KW2 in I think the 13th round...Something pretty late, and already after I had selected Heath Miller. 1 of those 2 should have a pretty decent year.

Well I got KW2 in I think the 13th round...Something pretty late, and already after I had selected Heath Miller. 1 of those 2 should have a pretty decent year.

1497897[/snapback]

yeah Heath is a potential stud and someone you can start every week...

KW2 is just a wildcard here and could end up your #1..

I concur....Edwards out of picture at least until October..possibly a slow return to a non-existent return fantasy wise....here lies a potential "GIANT" sleeper for 2006! JJ????? Jurevicious surley has the tools to make it as Frye's favorite! Northcutt?? Rookie T. Wilson(rookies rarely make a big splash at WR--potential is there).....watch this closely and see how Frye is progressing and who appears to be his main squeeze.....with Winslow, Droughns, JJ and Northcutt Frye could be a big sleeper himself!!!! :D:D:D