[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

consensus mock

Avernus

Honestly now is about the right time. I have started it in years past before this but if you want to get to at least 75 then this would need to get rolling now. If you, or some others are willing to help me, I would fire it up for Monday.

I am good for a final count latter in the night but if we have a real clear run-away vote early in the day I would like someone that can close it up and start a new thread.

I would actually like someone that could commit to a time frame of say 1-3pm ET each day to check it out and open a new thread if needed.

Anyone able to do this can let me know right in this thread and I would use this thread to work out the what's whats.

Honestly now is about the right time.  I have started it in years past before this but if you want to get to at least 75 then this would need to get rolling now.  If you, or some others are willing to help me, I would fire it up for Monday. 

I am good for a final count latter in the night but if we have a real clear run-away vote early in the day I would like someone that can close it up and start a new thread. 

I would actually like someone that could commit to a time frame of say 1-3pm ET each day to check it out and open a new thread if needed.

Anyone able to do this can let me know right in this thread and I would use this thread to work out the what's whats.

1497562[/snapback]

I did it last year I think...

I could do it around 3 pm every day...and either do a tally at that point...or start the new pick...

I did it last year I think...

I could do it around 3 pm every day...and either do a tally at that point...or start the new pick...

1497568[/snapback]

Yes I was sure that you helped out last year. In fact last year was really bad for me and I think you pretty much ran it.

This year looks a little better for me but I still very much like the help.

I like to open a new vote later at night and I don't like to close it up too early, (pisses people off). I like most people to get a chance to vote even if it is a bit of a run-away. However, if there is no way in hell after about 20 votes that anyone else is going to win other than the leader then I don't mind closing a thread and starting a new one.

You and I should be able to handle this pretty well. You will be the early guy and I would be the later guy most of the time.

Now lets get this thing promoted and start this thing out tomorrow night.

:D

fair enough....and yeah...after about the 1st 5 picks...I started to get a real good gauge on how long to let it run...

and the 1st 5 picks are usually landslides....

but umm....I'm not sure if we did PPR in previous years...I'd say to do that because most leagues are having that mandatory nowadays....

but it's your call...something to change it up a little...

but umm....I'm not sure if we did PPR in previous years...I'd say to do that because most leagues are having that mandatory nowadays....

1497574[/snapback]

No we never did PPR but I'm willing to add it to the scoring. What do you think is most common for the PPR?

I've usually been around to help as well. Skip/Av give me a holler if you need me to cover something for you. Otherwise I'll stay in the background.

1497580[/snapback]

Yes you have. :D It always helps to have some people keeping the tally updated. Early in the vote there are always a lot of people willing to make those first 15 or 20 votes so yes your help is very welcome.

No we never did PPR but I'm willing to add it to the scoring.  What do you think is most common for the PPR?

1497578[/snapback]

just 1 point per reception...some do .5, but I think 1 is fine...that seems to be the norm..

I've usually been around to help as well. Skip/Av give me a holler if you need me to cover something for you. Otherwise I'll stay in the background.

1497580[/snapback]

yeah...the more the merrier...as long as there isn't a conflict of interest...and that usually happens with someone starting the next pick too early as skippy said...

if you see it wrapped up and neither of us are on....by all means, feel free lol...

yeah...the more the merrier...as long as there isn't a conflict of interest...and that usually happens with someone starting the next pick too early as skippy said...

if you see it wrapped up and neither of us are on....by all means, feel free lol...

1497586[/snapback]

I'm going to leave it to you and Skippy to pull in the backups if needed. Too many times we've had three or four of us closing/starting votes. So I'll stay on the sidelines until you email or PM me into service. Just wanted to let you know I'm available if needed.

I'll most certainly be doing mid vote tallies though. :D

I've always been pretty good with sending out a PM to Georgemoe or Big John for that matter when I knew that I was going to be out of the loop. I think we will get things rolling pretty good and you will know when to jump in there.