[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Consensus Cheat Sheet, pick #1

Skippy

Here we go:

This is the Consensus Cheat Sheet voting thread that you have stumbled into. This is very easy but please follow my request to help make this easy on those of us that are tracking this thing.

Post you choice for the pick, (preferably in bold), separate from any commentary you want to add. Commentary is okay with your post for your pick but please try to refrain from open discussion in the voting threads. If you really want to debate the pick, (that is fine and encouraged), either open a thread and call it CCS discussion on pick whatever or look for a discussion thread that is already open.

If you need to see the scoring or other particulars that this redraft cheat sheet is being built around then check right here.

Thank you and let the voting begin.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaun Alexander for me.

This vote is going to go to LJ or LT, I am sure but for me I will be happy to take Shaun. LJ still has some Priest issues looming and LT does not have Brees to keep the defense off the line. Having said that, I would be totally okay with any of these three but I am going to take the uphill battle and go with SA at #1.

BTW - this is a good example of how to post your vote. Your pick is seperate and in bold. Your thoughts are there for anyone to read.

Shaun Alexander

Close call between Alexander, Tomlinson, and Johnson but I think that Alexander has the best supporting cast and he really proved himself last year.

Shaun Alexander

Close call but it seems Alexander has proven himself as the most reliable fantasy player over the last 3 years. We'll see if the O-line is as dominant without Hutch.

Shaun Alexander

Let me see....28 total TD's in 2005....1900+ total yards in 2005.....since when does a RB fall to #2 or #3 pick has the entire offense of 2005 returning with Nate Burleson added????

I said this before and will say it again....proven performers are better picks "AT" #1 than a potential/upside player is.....LJ has not merited the #1 pick....oh yeah the potential is there, but it is also potentially possible that Ronnie Brown holds this spot at the end of 2006....saying Johnson has more potential than SA or LT is ludicrous and to boot SA and LT have proven they can attain the position with action....to date LJ has yet to "EARN" that right...pick LJ you want....but when he finishes behind SA and LT possibly Barber, Portis and James could all out perform him and even Ronnie Brown might finish above LJ IMO... :D:D