[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lords Of the Ring........

Menudo

exhausted

1498542[/snapback]

The Steelers got their rings. I, and other Steeler fans have waited close to 30 years to enjoy this, and that is what I am doing.

bout time you finally got your 5th. Some of us root for a team that has had their 5th for a while now.

1498595[/snapback]

:D We will be the first to start on the other hand........ :D

All I know is that the Cowboys and the team from Sanfagsico earned their one for the thumb. Sadly the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY did not.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

As a vikes fan I would love to be able to celebrate even 1 ring but after several months to digest the game it still seems kinda hollow the "way" it was won. Calls are part of the game but at some point you hope they are close to even, sadly this was not the case in that game. But congrats on that title thing you are proclaiming.

:D

Does it ever end???? :D

If the Texans ever win the Super Bowl, do you think you might get a little bit excited when they get their Super Bowl rings. :D

If the Texans ever win the Super Bowl, do you think you might get a little bit excited when they get their Super Bowl rings. :D

WHEN the Texans win their SB ring, I will be excited. In fact the nurses will probably even have to come in my room and change my adult diaper. But due the fact that i will be drifting into senility by then and the fact that too much gloating gets old, I would probably make a post or 2 congratulating my team and then be done with it. But thats just me. :D

FWIW, before I saw what the thread was about or who the topic starter was, I already had a pretty good hunch.

WHEN the Texans win their SB ring, I will be excited. In fact the nurses will probably even have to come in my room and change my adult diaper. But due the fact that i will be drifting into senility by then and the fact that too much gloating gets old, I would probably make a post or 2 congratulating my team and then be done with it. But thats just me. :D

FWIW, before I saw what the thread was about or who the topic starter was, I already had a pretty good hunch.

Well, here is a warning. Everytime the Steelres win the Super Bowl, on the day that they receive their rings, I will be posting a picture of their rings. It is exciting, Patriots fans did it last year, and I'm guessing whoever wins the next 5 Super Bowls will have fans that get excited when their rings are given out.