[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Winslow bouncing back nicely (june 5th)

cliaz

Tight end Kellen Winslow, who missed all of last season after tearing his ACL in a motorcycle accident, continues to look good in offseason workouts. "You'd never know he was coming off an injury," Browns GM Phil Savage told the Cleveland Plain Dealer. "Every day, he makes a couple of catches where you just shake your head and say, 'This is how we remember him at Miami'."

Considering Winslow has five NFL catches in two seasons, it's easy to forget about him as a fantasy option. But with wide receiver Braylon Edwards not expected back for the start of the season, Winslow will be Cleveland's best playmaking option in the passing game and could finally give the Browns a return on their investment of a top-six pick.

I actually believe in Kellen Knievel Jr. I think he has the talent to be a stud (2nd only to Gates, or maybe V Davis if hes instant hero)in TE leagues, and i think Cleveland is actually uh-hummm . . . . . on the rise. I just didnt want to say that too loud. If the "****ing Warrior" can stay healthy for 16 games, he will post 800+ yards and 8+ TDs. I believe ! ! ! ! !

To bad the gap between his ability and his brains are so damn far apart :D

To bad the gap between his ability and his brains are so damn far apart :D

+1

He still has a couple of months to get into that freak (fill in your choice here) accident and miss more time.

:D