[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst Tasting Beers

Sweetlips

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boddington's Pub Ale :X

I don't understand why Michelob Ultra is on that list. It doesn't taste like anything, how can it taste bad?

You pan Boddington's, but not "ultra?" :D You sure those taste buds of yours are working?

OB beer........steppped off transport plane in Korea walked off flight line that felt like 150 degrees, dyin for a beer,1st sergeant hands me a warm OB (local brew) :D only other beer to be found was that other crap in a green bottle Heinni :D

You pan Boddington's, but not "ultra?" :D You sure those taste buds of yours are working?

"ultra" has no flavor. It sucks. It is, however, less offensive than the Boddington's swill.

And yes, I'm quite sure the taste buds are working, but thanks for your concern. :D

• 2 months later...

I had never seen this thread.

IMO, there are very few beers that tast bad (Foster's comes to mind). However, there are many that simply lack any flavor or character. I guess if the primary reason one drinks is to get drunk, then it really doesn't matter what you drink.

why is Heineken not on that list? pure piss.

:D

Couldn't agree more. I'd have to already be drunk to stomach one of those again.

In definate agreement. I'll also add the 6 cans of Amstel Light I have in the beer fridge. Pop the tab, clear the room. Worse smell than gutting a pheasant on the kitchen floor. :D

Couldn't agree more. I'd have to already be drunk to stomach one of those again.

I agree, Heinie tastes like stale urine.

Moose Head is more like Moose Piss. Never had one that isn't completely skunky, it's awful.

Speaking of urine... yeah, Moosehead is skunky. But I can handle a little moose piss now and then.

I just opened a bottle of some beer called "Kaura".

I can't tell you much about the beer from the label since it is in Finnish.

Apparently it is some sort of Honey beer (not meade though).

It tastes like the brewmaster pissed into a honeycomb and then bottled what dripped out at the bottom. Seriously.

Edited by wiegie

I just opened a bottle of some beer called "Kaura".

I can't tell you much about the beer from the label since it is in Finnish.

Apparently it is some sort of Honey beer (not meade though).

It tastes like the brewmaster pissed into a honeycomb and then bottled what dripped out at the bottom. Seriously.

Sorry to hear that Wieg. But then again, you took both the players I was targeting for my next pick in F-OFF. Jacobs and Parker. Drink up buddy. :D

Edited by georgemoe

No mention of Miller Lite yet?

Lite is like sex in a canoe, but it's hardly the worst I've ever chugged down. I think I'll have one right now, as a matter of fact.

You ghey Oprahers that don't like hoppy beer ala Heineken, Moosehead, any and all IPA's, Sam Adams etc. know pretty much nothing about beer.

Rainier? Miller Lite? Buttwiper and Buttwiper Lite? friggin' amatuers at best. Just drink some whale piss and be happy. Hops are the single most important ingredient in beer. Ask any Brewmaster or Cellarman and they will say the same. It's skunky!?! :D Bet yooz like PBR's too huh?

Hey, I'll freely admit I don't like the bite of an overly hoppy beer.

But I DO love me a nice malty one, like Newcastle or Moretti La Rossa and so on.

At least I know the difference between a black and tan and a half and half.

Hey, I'll freely admit I don't like the bite of an overly hoppy beer.

But I DO love me a nice malty one, like Newcastle or Moretti La Rossa and so on.

At least I know the difference between a black and tan and a half and half.

Agree there, not that I go hoppy all the time. As you said a nice roasted malt taste is key. Been going Amber Ales for the past couplr years or so. Or Nut Browns. Newcastle has an excellant Nut Brown as does Redhook. Alaskan Amber along with MacTarnahans Amber are yummy and strong. Not a big fan of ESB though even though I helped make tons and tons of that stuff.

You ghey Oprahers that don't like hoppy beer ala Heineken, Moosehead, any and all IPA's, Sam Adams etc. know pretty much nothing about beer.

Rainier? Miller Lite? Buttwiper and Buttwiper Lite? friggin' amatuers at best. Just drink some whale piss and be happy. Hops are the single most important ingredient in beer. Ask any Brewmaster or Cellarman and they will say the same. It's skunky!?! :D Bet yooz like PBR's too huh?

But I know piss when I taste it and... BINGO...it's the misuse of hops that do it. :D