[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Duece be a steal this year?

PantherDave

There has not been alot of talk about McCallister in the rumor mill, so I wonder how far he will fall and at what value will he be taken vs what value he'll produce :D .

He will play until bush gets the call. When that is, no one knows... yet

He will play until bush gets the call. When that is, no one knows... yet

Considering McAllister is coming back from ACL surgery & he's a RB, I'd say Bush gets the call week 1.

Considering McAllister is coming back from ACL surgery & he's a RB, I'd say Bush gets the call week 1.

I wondering if the Saints will shop him once he get's his legs back?? It could work out Dynasty wise in that effect. He's still young and Edge came back to be productive after knee surgery.

McAllister will have fantasy value this year but he is limited by two huge factors - he is coming off a bad knee injury and the Saints used the 1.02 for an impact player this year.

The natural assumption would be that McAllister takes over the LenDale White role beside Bush though that has never been in the repetoire of Sean Payton before. Add in that McAllister may be gimpy and it only makes him a riskier pick.

I wondering if the Saints will shop him once he get's his legs back?? ...

unlikely, new (ie big) contract last year would make it very hard to move him. no indication that they want to anyways, Payton has said he's looking forward to designing an offense around Deuce/Bush/Horn/Brees.

I wondering if the Saints will shop him once he get's his legs back?? It could work out Dynasty wise in that effect. He's still young and Edge came back to be productive after knee surgery.

I figure the Saints trade him next year.

I'd take him on my team as my #2 or #3 RB. He is going to get the goal line carries. He just may not get the yardage we've come to expect from him when healthy. I can see him getting 1200 yds and 9-10 TDs.

I've avoided Saints in the Jim Haslett era not named Joe Horn. That strategy has worked out alright so far. With a new coach, I'm having a wait and see approach. If he's there as my 4th RB, I'd take him. I wouldn't want to count on him as a starter.

It took two years for Edge to be back at 100%... I would expect the same for McAllister.... and by that time Bush will be firmly entrenched as the starting back.

McAllister is a steal------er. It's his salary I'm talking about. High ankle, knee.... what's it gonna be this year? Now with Bush, and even Bennett hanging around? No freakin thank you. He cost me a league championship two years in a row now. I'm done. He's a fifth round redraft pick.