[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Albany NY 16 team keeper league w/openings

psycho

This is a 13 year old league that has had very little turnover. However going into 2006 we have

lost 2 members. Since we can fall back on a 14 team league , the players are reluctant to give up much in the way of any supplemental picks. That said we can offer financial incentives for new member(s).

The team that is available has mediocre keepers and is down 1st and 2nd round picks. They have an extra 3rd, and all other picks. This is an incredible league that is highly competetive. Most owners in there 30's

and have been together almost the whole way. The league prizes are substantial, and the draft is live on 8/26.

We have a Golf and Poker tourney that Friday as well. The league is a keeper league , but players are traded more than your normal keeper leagues. In fact this offseason alone guys like McGahee and Portis have been moved. The team is in tough shape , but can be turned around by the right owner.

If interested post here or send me an email bertcrom@nycap.rr.com. This really is an excellent opportunity for the right owner(s) to get into a real hard-core , extremely competetive, and very stable leage.

We keep 3 players, scoring is fairly basic(heavier on TD's , but that could change slightly), and the draft is standard snake. League is at http://football3.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/16133 , the team is Chicago.

Financial incentives would be a discount , or free entry to the 2006 season. We would require some type of 2007 commitment as well. I'm biased , but this is an incredible league with nothing but great owners.

Please let me know if interested in more details

Psycho

That team has no 1st or 2nd round picks? How the hell did they lose them with that roster? I might be interested, but that is a tough nut.

Believe it or not the team was in contension early last year, just got a little lucky

with some low point total w's. He traded a 2nd to get Andre Johnson (he was worth a 5th at best) ,

then he traded 1st and 4th to get the 2nd , that he didn't have from a previous season.

He was in over his head in this league, he was in for 3+ years and struggled mightely.

That is why we want someone to take over as is, so if they are willing to do that then they

definately belong.

Email me if you want more details.

This truly is a fantastic league.

Believe it or not the team was in contension early last year, just got a little lucky

with some low point total w's. He traded a 2nd to get Andre Johnson (he was worth a 5th at best) ,

then he traded 1st and 4th to get the 2nd , that he didn't have from a previous season.

He was in over his head in this league, he was in for 3+ years and struggled mightely.

That is why we want someone to take over as is, so if they are willing to do that then they

definately belong.

Email me if you want more details.

This truly is a fantastic league.

You must have left a few details out. :D He traded a 1st and a 4th to get a 2nd? :D