[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock #2 sign-ups, 10 team league

DMD

While this doesn't have to start until Monday morning, it is ready to go whenever the drafters want to start.

10 teams, 16 rounds

performance scoring with 1 point receptions

Starting lineup - QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB, WR or TE), PK and DEF

No limits on roster other than must have a starting lineup

I have pre-signed up four teams based on requests - those four team owners need to let me know if they have changed their mind.

Again - This can start Monday morning but drafters can make their picks anytime they want starting now.

Mock #2 MFL page

team paswords are "huddle" until changed

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can do whatever you want over the weekend but this does not officially start until Monday morning 9 AM EST. I won't be stepping in until next week to keep it going.

I've never seen Sky with the first pick. Must be a ground breaking achievement.

LOL For a mock it is.

I have the 1st pick in my 10 team 2nd local... hoping I get a real good idea of what kind of team I can get.

LOL For a mock it is.

I have the 1st pick in my 10 team 2nd local... hoping I get a real good idea of what kind of team I can get.

I said simply because when I saw you draft and do mocks you were either 11 or 12. In HOT last year you were 12.

I'm #2 in a local and that will be nice. My highest ever. Usually I'm 6, 7 or 12.

I said simply because when I saw you draft and do mocks you were either 11 or 12. In HOT last year you were 12.

I'm #2 in a local and that will be nice. My highest ever. Usually I'm 6, 7 or 12.

Yeah... last couple of years, in most leagues, I seem to have the lower end of the scale. *sigh*

Mocking out of a spot close to where I am stuck in leagues at least gives me an idea (for the first couple rounds anyway) of what I can expect. But then again..... I go against some tough Huddler pros and the word prisoner is not in their vocabulary. They go for the throat on each and every pick. :D