[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock #2 sign-ups, 10 team league

DMD

You guys can do whatever you want over the weekend but this does not officially start until Monday morning 9 AM EST. I won't be stepping in until next week to keep it going.

I have a doctor's appointment at 11:15 AM PST and then lunch. Same thing on Tuesday. Other than that I will be at home. I will check each day before I leave and again first thing when I get home. I don't like to preselect much in the early rounds because things are in such a state of flux.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have the adventure spirit of Errol Flynn----just hope you don't end up with a fourteen year old girl as a running back--all kidding aside I thought about going wr first two rounds but if you are going that route I will go the old fashion for a 10 team draft--p.s. is there time limit between picks or just open.

i decided i was gonna buck the RB trend now to see how it works out

You surprised me some with that pick, but what the hell, it's just a mock.

You surprised me some with that pick, but what the hell, it's just a mock.

did you see my 2nd pick :D

the last time i was in a 10 team league with ppr I did the same thing except it was marvin and randy(and I was in the 8th slot then too)

did you see my 2nd pick :D

the last time i was in a 10 team league with ppr I did the same thing except it was marvin and randy(and I was in the 8th slot then too)

Yeah, I don't think I've ever had the 'nads to start WR,WR. :D

Chargerz you must like LJ, passing up LT must've been hard. You could have had 2 Chargers on the same team. I like the picks.

IF Wayne had made it to me i was going WR WR WR :D

but I have to say that i am extremely pleased to get Kevin Jones in round 3

I expect big things from him in Martz's offense

Edited by keggerz

Chargerz you must like LJ, passing up LT must've been hard. You could have had 2 Chargers on the same team. I like the picks.

It KILLED me not to pick LT. The deciding factor for me was that LT in the last two years has been worn down as the season progressed and also has sustained injuries. That worries me.

IF Wayne had made it to me i was going WR WR WR :D

but I have to say that i am extremely pleased to get Kevin Jones in round 3

I expect big things from him in Martz's offense

Late round 2 to early round 3 seems to be where Kevin Jones is being selected in mocks so far. :D

Late round 2 to early round 3 seems to be where Kevin Jones is being selected in mocks so far. :D

yeah but i REALLY wanted to go WR WR WR to see how it turned out....but nooooo someone had to snag Wayne 2 picks in front of me :D

Sorry Keg. I had Wayne as my 2nd preselect after DD. Had DD fallen to me I would have gone RB RB RB.

that would have been very intersting to see how RB RB RB vs WR WR WR ended up

what could have been :D

Sorry for the delay guys, will start preselecting soon but wanted to make my early picks by hand

first i missed Wayne by 2 picks then Driver by 3 :D

pretty happy with my 2 RBs and I think Chester Taylor is gonna easily do better then his ADP especially with PPR

I think I'm doing OK, but I haven't done a ten team in a LONG time so its hard to judge, pretty solid core for RBs and WRs but nothing spectacular. I do see jacksons receptions going up this year and drivers pretty solid in PPR.

well i had my eye on Heap and Crumpler but they both went with 4 and 3 picks in front of me respectively.

i had a feeling that the 1 of the 2 guys in front of me might go QB/TE but didnt expect them both to do it...but of course that left me with Andre Johnson as my #3 WR, unbelievable upside for AJ especially as a #3

Kevin Jones(i know many were burned by him last yr...but this yr he will reward some lucky owners)

Chester Taylor(he is gonna be Jordan like in ppr leagues)

Warrick Dunn(getting up there yeah, still great value especially in PPR leagues)

Steve Smith(whats not to like, Key will only help...if he worries you go look at what the WR2 had in Muhammys #1 scroing year)

Tory Holt(whats not to like, DMD summed up nicely why Tory is a top WR this yr)

Andre Johnson(kubiak is gonna make the offense better as will the aquisition of a vet as WR2)

Edited by keggerz

Well, you got to steal a WR for a change. I had AJ as my #1 preselect. Now I just need to wait for 1 more pick to see if I get my WR3 or RB4.

Well, I guess it was WR3.

Tiki

Jordan

J Jones

Wayne

Horn

Mason

Edited by Whiskey Pimp

Well, you got to steal a WR for a change. I had AJ as my #1 preselect.

:D well i expected you were looking at WR and imo AJ was the best avail, you got a nice WR in mason as he will be reliable and steady but his upside isnt the same as AJ...but McNair sure does make him much more viable in drafts this yr