[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BOW revealed

DMD

Hey DMD...

This is a question for your more tech-inclined partner... :D But I'll throw it out there to see if anyone else agrees.

It would be quite helpful, in polls, to have an indicator as to what "my" selection was. I know the site's cookies tell us that we've already voted in a specific poll, but would there be any way to have the cookie also tell us what choice we made? I voted for all of today's BOW choices early this morning, and coming back to review what the consensus is for each player, it'd be cool to know where my vote was and if it was "in line" with the consensus or "off". My tiny brain can't recall what my votes were, and while I am sure I could fathom a guess (or heck, write down my votes), it may be an easy add in terms of site management.

If the Arizona BOW is any indication, this is gonna be very informative and a lotta fun!!! Focused debates on the most difficult players to project, I'm impressed.

It takes two years to get an Associates degree

four years for a Bachelors degree

six years for a Masters degree

eight years for a Doctorate degree

ten years for Black Belt Doctorate with parking privileges.

Good stuff! :D

What's great about this BoW serious is it forces us to really focus the analysis -- you start with last season as a baseline, and they take a look at what has changed between then and now, and then decide how those changes will impact the numbers. It really makes a ton of sense.

Great feature. You guys should this.

Ok, so where do the thread go after they are taken down? Please don't tell me you just delete them. :D

LOL! Just 'poof'

They go into the Fantasy University forum where they can continue to live and be reviewed. If you cannot see it, you will very soon.

LOL! Just 'poof'

They go into the Fantasy University forum where they can continue to live and be reviewed. If you cannot see it, you will very soon.

:D Sorry, I sent you a PM too. Had me worried there for a sec. :D