[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Network talking with Time Warner Cable-Again

PantherDave

Well I hope they work it out as I'd love to have it and they also mentioned Sunday Ticket will be availabel to cable subcribers in the near future. I prefer cable, so I'll wait it out, and hope to get both.

I would switch in a heartbeat if TimeWarner gets the football package.

I live in Florida, isn't timewarner now known as Brighthouse? I thought they just bought Timewarner and renamed it. :D

I have Time Warner and they haven't changed their name yet.

I missed where they got bought. How recently was that?

I have Time Warner and they haven't changed their name yet.

I missed where they got bought. How recently was that?

Maybe it's just in the Central Florida area? :D It happened about a year ago.

yup

Insider info guys. DTV will never give up the Sunday ticket. They simply make way to much money keeping it exclusive. A bidding war would have to start and in this market that is unlikely given the capital expenditures being plowed into pushes for HD and higher bandwidth inet. DTV was smart. 8 billion to extent to 2010. That's a lot of dough to amortize over only 4 years without future commitments for first right offers. Sort of like putting the franchise tag on football fans!

Insider info guys. DTV will never give up the Sunday ticket. They simply make way to much money keeping it exclusive. A bidding war would have to start and in this market that is unlikely given the capital expenditures being plowed into pushes for HD and higher bandwidth inet. DTV was smart. 8 billion to extent to 2010. That's a lot of dough to amortize over only 4 years without future commitments for first right offers. Sort of like putting the franchise tag on football fans!

The NFL never should have allowed the extension. It is a real disservive to fans.