[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Favorite to win the Lombardi.

PantherDave

Carolina Panthers

Why-great offseason with personel moves and a nicely done draft. This team made the NFC Championship and got better on paper during the OS. Schedule while tough allows for serious taking care of NFC competitors. They have to play the games avoid the bug but I like the Panthers chances in 2006.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina Panthers

Why-because I am a homer, who says nothing but good things about my mediocre team.

No, I'm just kidding with you. I think the Panthers will be good this season, I think they'll give Seattle a run for their money in the NFC this year.

Carolina Panthers

Why-great offseason with personel moves and a nicely done draft. This team made the NFC Championship and got better on paper during the OS. Schedule while tough allows for serious taking care of NFC competitors. They have to play the games avoid the bug but I like the Panthers chances in 2006.

:D

This is truly priceless. I wonder what Menudo's answer will be...

Based on what?Their overspending in the offseason again ?Their aging QB?I'm not sure how anyone can pick a team from the NFC east to win their own division let alone the Super Bowl...

This is a great assessment of the division.

As for the Lombardi trophy question, I couldn't even pick the right team when it was down to 2 last year. But ther is one team I'm sure it will not be, and that is the Colts.

Someone in the NFL.

:D I'd have to say that's a solid bet...

...wait, maybe he's talking about the Lombardi AWARD to the best OL in CFB.

:D

This is truly priceless. I wonder what Menudo's answer will be...

In all seriousness, I think PD is a bigger homer than I am (Is that possible) :D

I'm waiting for some more information on current events before I make my pick...... :D

Edited by Menudo

Based on what?Their overspending in the offseason again ?Their aging QB?

Their coach? Y'know, the guy who won a SB in a rout with Doug Williams at QB and Timmy Smith at RB?