[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Favorite to win the Lombardi.

PantherDave

Based on what?Their overspending in the offseason again ?Their aging QB?

Year 3 with Gibbs as head Coach and being familiar with his system. Keeping Greg Williams as their DC who has turned that D into a formidable force. Hiring of Al Saunders as OC. Gibbs hand picked young QB Jason Campbell having a year on the side to learn the NFL.

What's not to like? :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why they call it 'Blind Homerism' :D

It's not "blind", as I'll wager I'm not the only one who thinks the Panthers have a great shot at the hardware. I think they'll meet the Pats if it makes ya feel better. It's not like the Panthers missed the PO or something?? They should be one of the favs in the NFC-hands down and my being a homer of the team doesn't make my pick any less legit.

Well, it wasn't meant to be bash the Homers thread, but an honest attempt for some predictions for 2006.

C'mon Dave...you have been 'honestly attempting' to predict that the Panthers would win the superbowl since you got here. You can feel like yout team has a great chance to win the SB. You might even be right about it. But you have to see the humor in you starting this thread and then voting for the Panthers...

I do. :D

It's not "blind", as I'll wager I'm not the only one who thinks the Panthers have a great shot at the hardware. I think they'll meet the Pats if it makes ya feel better. It's not like the Panthers missed the PO or something?? They should be one of the favs in the NFC-hands down and my being a homer of the team doesn't make my pick any less legit.

:D read between the lines. I was calling Menudo a blind homer for thinking that you were a bigger homer.

:D It could be a tie, though...

C'mon Dave...you have been 'honestly attempting' to predict that the Panthers would win the superbowl since you got here. You can feel like yout team has a great chance to win the SB. You might even be right about it. But you have to see the humor in you starting this thread and then voting for the Panthers...

I do. :D

Well, would you honestly expect anything less from me?????

:D read between the lines. I was calling Menudo a blind homer for thinking that you were a bigger homer.

:D It could be a tie, though...

Menudo's team has the hardware, so he get's a free pass this season-he's allowed to be the "blind homer" for a year :D

Menudo's team has the hardware, so he get's a free pass this season-he's allowed to be the "blind homer" for a year :D

Tell that to Ugly Tuna...

(No, Menudo, I am not trying to say you are anything like our own hyper-obnoxious Pats homer. You are your own, unique hyper obnoxious Steeler homer :D )

Tell that to Ugly Tuna...

(No, Menudo, I am not trying to say you are anything like our own hyper-obnoxious Pats homer. You are your own, unique hyper obnoxious Steeler homer :D )

I aint telling that mafa chit, except to sit down and shut the fugg up-he's banned anyway is he not????

Pick away, as I'm not sensitive like the "Cult of Big Ben".

You also don't have to fend them off nearly as often, as your team has yet to accomplish anything of significance. :D

CHARGERS

It is finally safe to go with the homer pick.

Rivers is NOT a rookie and has not looked like one in spring ball.

The schedule is much friendlier!

The DBs have been improved.

I hope to finally

:D:D:D

CHARGERS

It is finally safe to go with the homer pick.

Rivers is NOT a rookie and has not looked like one in spring ball.

The schedule is much friendlier!

The DBs have been improved.

I hope to finally

:D:D:D

The Chargers certainly wouldn't shock me. If Rivers learns fast on the job, they are as solid as anyone.

The 'Hawks main problem is that Holmgren completely outcoaches himself in big games.

That and the complete and total lack of respect from the NFL. If the Super Bowl was say the Cowboys against the Steelers, you think there is any way it would have been officiated like that?