[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Salmon Recipes

Kung-fu Midgets

Can Salmon recepie

Salmon Patties

1 16 oz can of salmon-clean skin and bone outta salmon

chopped onion...say 1/2 cup

2 eggs beaten-sepratley(one in the patties and one on a dinner plate to dip into)

Either break-up saltine crackers or use bread crumbs

Take clean salmon, chopped onions, and 1 egg(beaten)-combine and make patties

dip into other egg(both sides) then place in broken up crackers or bread crumbs(both sides)

Place in a frying pan of hot oil(1/4" in depth)-brown both sides

Enjoy-Peace PD.

My Mom makes this. Mmmmmm, good. :D

Just a little sidebar here......... you all know that most all salmon are full of worms don't you? Just thought I would throw that into the mix. Worked as a fish monger for awhile and two years on a commercial FV and a lot of people whom looked at them under the scope never went there again. Granted these worms die when cooked to the proper temp., but boy they are not pretty. Actually many fish have these, I just remember the salmon vividly is all. Now armed with that what do you think is in canned salmon? :D

Just a little sidebar here......... you all know that most all salmon are full of worms don't you? Just thought I would throw that into the mix. Worked as a fish monger for awhile and two years on a commercial FV and a lot of people whom looked at them under the scope never went there again. Granted these worms die when cooked to the proper temp., but boy they are not pretty. Actually many fish have these, I just remember the salmon vividly is all. Now armed with that what do you think is in canned salmon? :D

Canned worms?

Salmon Bake:

Place filets (no skins please) in pan or glass baking dish. Spread Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip over entire dish coating fish like frosting on a cake. Then take one medium onion and slice so you have onion rings and place on top of Mayonnaise. Then take sundried tomatoes and add several to the top of the frosting and dribble a little of the juice throughout the top of the dish. Then smoother with grated cheddar cheese and bake for about 30-45 minutes at about 375-400. I use this on Kings since they can be a little too fishy for me or any other fish like pinks or humpies that really dont have the taste of the Reds or Silvers. But this can be used on any kind of salmon.

Let me know what you think. Check the fish and when it flakes it's done. Thin filets less time, thicker filets longer. :D