[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler Fans Rejoice

Menudo

You are so uptight it's hysterical. I was joking dumbass.

Yeah, and I was serious..... :D

Trust me, I knew you were joking, get with it !!!!!! :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree here to a point. You don't do a header into a car and step behind center in less than 2 months. This guy is going to be on a liquid diet. He is going to lose weight and muscle mass. The team can make whatever statement they want to and paint a nice pretty picture for all the Steeler faithful, but hte reality is that he won't be close to the same player until this time next year.

Reality check time.

This from the guy that told us to bet against the Steelers against the Bengals, then against the Colts, then against the Broncos, then against the Seahawks....... then he put up his 'cool' avatar....

So, now you are betting against Ben coming back........I'm going to take it to the bank :D

Edited by Menudo

This from the guy that told us to bet against the Steelers against the Bengals, then against the Colts, then against the Broncos, then against the Seahawks....... then he put up his 'cool' avatar....

So, now you are betting against Ben coming back........I'm going to take it to the bank :D

I really could give a rattsass what you think. I was wrong about the Steelers in the playoffs. I admitted it publicly on this board. I bowed to the greatness of Menudo and his amazing homer predictions.

But you just can't let it go. I would make the same comments about any NFL player involved in a similar accident, yet you take my sensible statements as an assault on you and your beloved Big Ben.

I'm sorry. I was wrong. If Big Ben isn't on the field in 8 weeks he's the biggest kitty on the planet, because smashing into a giant hunk of metal is no match for the mighty one.

Please forgive my foolish comments, I forgot Ben is the new messiah and that you are always right and everybody that disagrees with you is always wrong. :D

I really could give a rattsass what you think. I was wrong about the Steelers in the playoffs. I admitted it publicly on this board. I bowed to the greatness of Menudo and his amazing homer predictions.

But you just can't let it go. I would make the same comments about any NFL player involved in a similar accident, yet you take my sensible statements as an assault on you and your beloved Big Ben.

I'm sorry. I was wrong. If Big Ben isn't on the field in 8 weeks he's the biggest kitty on the planet, because smashing into a giant hunk of metal is no match for the mighty one.

Please forgive my foolish comments, I forgot Ben is the new messiah and that you are always right and everybody that disagrees with you is always wrong. :D

:D

Thank Goodness Big Ben is alright so Menudo can go back to being a rabid Steelers fan. :D

Plus his post count should reach a bigillion as we get Big Ben progression reports

Big Ben woke up this morning :D

Big Ben drank his breakfast with a straw :D

Big Ben used the bed pan :D

Big Ben read 5 get well cards :D

Big Ben took a nap :D

Big Ben drank his snack, through a brand new straw :D

Big Ben watched Opera :D

Big Ben used the bed pan! AGAIN :D

Edited by T-Scorp

From the NY Times 19 minutes ago:

"Left unsaid by both the doctors and team officials is whether Roethlisberger could be healthy for the start of the next season. Steelers players are scheduled to report to training camp in Latrobe, Pa., on July 28. The team's first regular-season game is Sept. 7."

Yeah, that is what I said. :D I just found it interesting that when the good news was coming in, you quickly gave us your downer opinion. Last year during the playoffs it seemed that you were always down on the Steelers, I was just pointing that out. I even put a :D at the end, because it was tounge-in-cheek, but, that was obviously lost. Not everyone likes me, I can deal with that.

Thank Goodness Big Ben is alright so Menudo can go back to being a rabid Steelers fan. :D

Plus his post count should reach a bigillion as we get Big Ben progression reports

Big Ben woke up this morning :D

Big Ben drank his breakfast with a straw :D

Big Ben used the bed pan :D

Big Ben read 5 get well cards :D

Big Ben took a nap :D

Big Ben drank his snack, through a brand new straw :D

Big Ben watched Opera :D

Big Ben used the bed pan! AGAIN :D

Yeah, that is what I said. :D I just found it interesting that when the good news was coming in, you quickly gave us your downer opinion. Last year during the playoffs it seemed that you were always down on the Steelers, I was just pointing that out. I even put a :D at the end, because it was tounge-in-cheek, but, that was obviously lost. Not everyone likes me, I can deal with that.

I like ya, and the Cult of Big Ben is fine by me, plus, I don't want any excuses when the Panthers whip that ass next season :D ..oh yeah :D

Not everyone likes me, I can deal with that.

You make it nearly impossible. I think Ghandi would have taken a cane to your hide.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. Broken Jaws are very, VERY tender and can re-break very easy. My buddy broke his jaw and it took him over 8 months to heal up properly.

I would expect with that and his broken nasal cavity, which would put him coming back to around mid October. He may be healed but they wont clear him to play when the season starts.

Again I’m no Dr. but all of my experience with this is it’s going to be a while.

Peyton Manning broke his jaw in a game against the Dolphins and missed ONE play. It was wired shut after the game, and he missed ZERO games. He wore a face guard with some extra bars on it to protect it, but he didn't miss a game.

Edited by CaptainHook

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. Broken Jaws are very, VERY tender and can re-break very easy. My buddy broke his jaw and it took him over 8 months to heal up properly.

I would expect with that and his broken nasal cavity, which would put him coming back to around mid October. He may be healed but they wont clear him to play when the season starts.

Again I’m no Dr. but all of my experience with this is it’s going to be a while.

That's what Steelers fans are thinking about. Football? Give the guy some time to heal for Christs sake.

When will we start hearing from the conspiracy theorists that this was all a setup to get him a plastic surgery overhaul so he can look pretty as the likes of Matt Leinart and Tom Brady and earn more endorsement deals?

You think Tom Brady is pretty? :D

So you are gay AND have lousy taste. :D

NTTAWWT

You make it nearly impossible. I think Ghandi would have taken a cane to your hide.

Actually, I get along with most around here, though, there are a handful that aren't too big of fans.

He'll never be the same. I've been riding for 17 years, and have had friends go down hard, you're never the same afterwards. Sorry Menudo, but your boy-toy is going to be a shell of himself. Everytime someone blitzes him, he'll have visions of Granny cutting him off and his teeth smashing against glass. He's damaged goods. Game over. Hey, at least he won you a Super Bowl.

As someone who went down HARD last year on a bike I have to agree with you on this. I dont even ride the same, I am much more cautious for fear of feeling that pain again.

I've got a sigline bet for anyone who thinks he'll be starting week one

Well, they probably will hold him out week one, because they'll cruise against the Dolphins no matter who is at QB............... :D

No, pretty much the same reasons as everyone else. :D

Everyone else is jealous of the Steelers and their success and is embarassed that they root for the biggest bunch of criminals the NFL has ever had ? :D Doubtful.

Roethlisberger will look funny without his teeth.

Maybe, but if he got referees to give his team a championship with his teeth I can only imagine what is going to happen now. These Steeler championship runs will dwarf every team dynasty before it.