[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Red Oak Deluxe

PantherDave

Well, I've had it a month now and I'm very pleased with the grill. The charcoal tray allows for 4 cooking heights for the coals and is a wide and deep as the grates(30" x 22") so you can spread coals for different zones of heat-great for cooking steaks and grilling tomatoes at the same time. The 68" wide Kenmore grill cover fit it like a glove(it has two trays on each side 16" wide-so ya need the 68" square cover) so the weather is off of it, which is good due to 2-4" of rain tomorrow compliments of Alberto. I've done everything on it, and will soon do a Turkey on the can with a Fosters oil can brew, it's just nice when you've learned the suttle nuiances of your new grill. The Oyster Roast in the fall is going to be fantastic on the Red Oak Deluxe!!