[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we call a truce until KO 2006?

PantherDave

Some like to jab, and some will not let it go ignored. So, may I heartfeltly suggest we stop these flame wars, and I realize it's the OS, but flamewars just bring this place and the whole atmosphere down around here. Menudo is an easy target and his team has the HW which gives him the right as of now to be defensive actually, so please, can we all find a common ground and at least co-exsist-Peace PD.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some like to jab, and some will not let it go ignored. So, may I heartfeltly suggest we stop these flame wars, and I realize it's the OS, but flamewars just bring this place and the whole atmosphere down around here. Menudo is an easy target and his team has the HW which gives him the right as of now to be defensive actually, so please, can we all find a common ground and at least co-exsist-Peace PD.

I agree with Ghandi PantherDave, can't we all just get a long?

♪Heal the world

♪Make it a better place

♪For you and for me and the entire human race

♪There are people dying

♪If you care enough for the living

♪Make a better place for

♪You and for me.

I'm with you PD. It is the off season and no matter how bad your team was last year, it's new year and anything is possible...

...excpet for the Carolina Panthers that is.

They are gonna suck big fat sweaty donkey balls this year. Pathetic excuse of a professional football team. Always have been, always will be.

:D

You DO realize this is a FF board, don't you?

And what the hell kind of user name is Menudo, anyhow?

I'm with you PD. It is the off season and no matter how bad your team was last year, it's new year and anything is possible...

They are gonna suck big fat sweaty donkey balls this year. Pathetic excuse of a professional football team. Always have been, always will be.

Well.....alrighty then....let me pluck the leaves off this olive branch and sharpen it up a little :D

Now...BS1....take that overrated...overhyped POS QB ya got down there and shove him and the Falcones straight up yer ass Bucko. When that pathetic excuse of a football team ya got down there can put something other than hype on the feild.....then come talk to me.

How was that???? :D

As long as MenUdo knows it's not personal I don't see the problem with helping him deal with the fact that he's a homo. Somebody has to tell him, who better than his friends?

You go MenUdo, you be the...er...man...you were meant to be!

Edited by rajncajn