[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we call a truce until KO 2006?

PantherDave

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some like to jab, and some will not let it go ignored. So, may I heartfeltly suggest we stop these flame wars, and I realize it's the OS, but flamewars just bring this place and the whole atmosphere down around here. Menudo is an easy target and his team has the HW which gives him the right as of now to be defensive actually, so please, can we all find a common ground and at least co-exsist-Peace PD.

Do I have to change my avatar? :D

Good info here.

Have I mentioned lately that Tom Brady is overrated, ugly, and a sissy?

Squeegiebo, I agree with everything you just said. You are 100% correct. When you are right you leave no room to argue. :D

There now that everybody has gotten all that aggression out of their systems don't we all feel better, and that will make us all better people... :D

or we could consider this like training camp for the regular season getting to know people's buttons to push and how to appropiately use use the new smilies in the most annoying manner. :D

Whichever is fine, to each his own.

:D

There now that everybody has gotten all that aggression out of their systems don't we all feel better, and that will make us all better people... :D

or we could consider this like training camp for the regular season getting to know people's buttons to push and how to appropiately use use the new smilies in the most annoying manner. :D

Whichever is fine, to each his own.

I haven't been here a while - someone clue me in. Is he serious?

Everyone return to their desks and go vote in a BOW poll before each and every one of you has to sit there quietly for an hour after school.