[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats on Graham trade - "No Thank You"

rajncajn

From KFFL

Patriots | Team turned down Denver trade proposal

Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:09:16 -0700

John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, reports sources said the Denver Broncos approached the New England Patriots about a trade for TE Daniel Graham, but the Patriots said "no thank you."

Didn't think the Pats would trade him, but just for confirmation. I also highly doubt that supposed 3-way deal involving Lelie will get done. I could still see him getting traded, but the big question is still who.

From KFFL

Didn't think the Pats would trade him, but just for confirmation. I also highly doubt that supposed 3-way deal involving Lelie will get done. I could still see him getting traded, but the big question is still who.

Yeah, because in the three way deal the Pats were giving un Graham, a productive tight end and great blocker, plus a draft pick to get Lelie. They would have been nuts to do it.