[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone for a free league?

peepinmofo

So Im trying to get my GF in a free league this year to see if she will enjoy it at all. Kinda like drugs...Give em some for free, and get them hooked.

Anyway, I was thinking the 2 of us, then maybe another 4 or 5 guys that are trying to do the same thing with their GF/wife.

Just a thought....I cant be commish, so someone else would have to volunteer that, but I thought itd be cool to try to get 6 guys and 6 girls (all couples) to play just to try to get them to see why we are so addicted.

Who's in?

Maybe, i have always told my wife to try it, she always wants in my leagues though.

If you get enough broads, I will talk her into it.

If Twoobs is in then I am in. I'll just pretend to have my wife involved.

I'm more then a bit disappointed in NSAB for considering this. I can see Twiley of course because of his love for Couple showers but you NSAB? Oh the humanity.

Where is Squeegie at? :D

I may be interested. I'll check with the wife and see if she'd be up for it. You thinking something simple like yahoo or cbssportsline?

Yep. I dont wanna put too much effort in it since we dont even know how the ladies will like it.