[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marc Bulger

cliaz

Shhh....don't tell anyone.

I am absolutely (maybe) gonna target Bulger has my backup, and reap the rewards (maybe) when he's healthy, because he's pretty darn good then, as shown above.

Hey Grits, I'm thinking of drafting him in the late 3rd, do you think that's a good idea? Or should I wait on Manning in the 5th?

Shhh....don't tell anyone.

I am absolutely (maybe) gonna target Bulger has my backup, and reap the rewards (maybe) when he's healthy, because he's pretty darn good then, as shown above.

Hey Grits, I'm thinking of drafting him in the late 3rd, do you think that's a good idea? Or should I wait on Manning in the 5th?

I've usually seen him drafted as a #1....a #2 is a bit iffy unless you have Manning or somebody...

I am probably going to keep him in one of my keeper leagues since it is between Houshmandzadeh and Bulger as to who to keep. I already have Boldin and Wayne. So if I keep Bulger I will probably look to draft Ferrotte very late and then just find a one week starter for their bye.

The injuries pile up and start having a factor regardless of who's coaching (see Warner, Kurt).

I like Bulger, I think he could have a big year under Linehan, but the guy has NEVER played a full season. That alone makes him less valuable than at least a half-dozen QBs on draft day.

Exactly. Bulger might not have been injury prone to begin with, but now I am concerned that I am drafting Chad Pennington part II - Chad with Talent.

If he falls, then I might nab him but I'm definitely not targeting him.

Agreed. Brunnell is a "bargin bin" #2 QB. I like him like I liked Warner going into last year: good value if he's around once the first 18-20 QBs are off the board.

Edited by yo mama

Agreed. He's a "bargin bin" #2 QB. I like him like I liked Warner going into last year: good value if he's around once the first 18-20 QBs are off the board.

Bulger won't last that long. Someone will pick him as their primary QB. I would imagine most rankings put him anywhere between #5 and #8.

Bulger won't last that long. Someone will pick him as their primary QB. I would imagine most rankings put him anywhere between #5 and #8.

:D Dude, give me some credit. We were just talking about Brunnell. Now stay with me!

Edited by yo mama

I am very high on Bulger this season for a few reasons:

- His backup is capable and will be easy to nab late in in any draft

- STL will put up passing yards no matter who is at QB

- STL's defense still blows

- STL's schedule this year is one of the easiest vs the pass, and one of the hardest vs the run

He seems to be going in the 5th round of most 12-team mocks, but if you are very, very lucky, he can be had in the 7th. Frerotte seems to be going undrafted in 12-team, 16-round drafts.