[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Official Mock #3

DMD

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mock #3 will start on Monday morning.

You can signup for a team here:

Password = huddle3

12 teams

16 rounds

Draft a starting lineup of QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, FLEX (RB, WR, TE), PK and DEF

No limits on positions other than you need a starting lineup

Scoring is standard performance with 1 Pt receptions. See the web site for more info if desired.

This will kick off Monday morning at 7 AM EST.

The first two mocks have been pretty good and this is excellent practice for you!

In case you want to plan ahead, the next mocks after this one will be 16 team, 10 team and then I may try an eight man just for fun.

I don't know is it me or is the password right here easy to see. Or did DMD edit?

Yep...working now. I got a Johnson :D

Oh that Johnson. :D

1.01 Johnson, Larry KCC RB Sat Jun 17 9:47:56 p.m. ET 2006

1.02 2 Savage Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB Sat Jun 17 9:47:56 p.m. ET 2006

1.03 3 Whiskey Pimp Alexander, Shaun SEA RB Sat Jun 17 9:47:56 p.m. ET 2006

1.04 4 Randall Portis, Clinton WAS RB Sat Jun 17 9:47:56 p.m. ET 2006

1.05 5 Avernus Barber, Tiki NYG RB Sat Jun 17 9:47:56 p.m. ET 2006

1.06 6 JoJoTheWebToedBoy Brown, Ronnie MIA RB Sat Jun 17 9:47:56 p.m. ET 2006

1.07 7 Big John Williams, Carnell TBB RB

when i get into work I have an PM telling me it's my turn and I'm like whoa I thought this doesn't start until today. I'm 1.10 over all. So I rush to make my pick, half alseep and then come over here to ready it's a ppr league :D rudi over jordan :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anywas, waiting on 1.12

Sorry for the delay, I overslept a bit. :D

Nabbed Davis and McGahee but I was hoping Rudi might fall. Still not bad.

Yeah, Thrash, Davis was suppose to come to camp- cliaz so I'm gonna need your 3rd round pick now.

Hmmmmmmm :D

I see now how badly taking an early QB (even if it is Peyton) really screws up the rest of your draft strategy for this coming season. Manning is a great QB so hopefully it would work out, but you really have to sacrifice at either RB or WR to get him, while all other teams are waiting til quite a bit later to pick their first QB.

Glad this is just a mock... its making me think that Manning might not be better than a 4th rounder.

I for sure would have taken Fitzgerald at 2.11 if he hadn't gone 2.10.

I figured one of you was going to grab him...surprised Boldin went first with all the injuries he's had the past few years...but if he stays healthy all year I see him having a slightly better year than Fitz. Pretty much a coin toss between the two.

crap. I hate being 10th over all.

Rudi/Westbrook I can deal with but all you suckers took all my WRs, I guess none of you got the memo of RB, RB, RB, huh?

I'm actually a little surprised that all of those WRs went right away too, given that there is a Flex position that we can start a 3rd RB in this league.

I'm actually a little surprised that all of those WRs went right away too, given that there is a Flex position that we can start a 3rd RB in this league.

With the 1 PPR, it puts significant emphasis on having a highly targeted WR/pass receiving RB/TE. Tough to get that starting 3rd RB in a wishbone league...easier to get a top rated WR. JMHO