[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Official Mock #3

DMD

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was starting to think Fitz may fall all the way to 2.12...that was really wishful thinking :D

I for sure would have taken Fitzgerald at 2.11 if he hadn't gone 2.10.

I was all set to take Manning at 2.10 figuring Fitz was going at 2.09. After taking Fitz and then 4 picks before my turn again I was hoping for 1 of Gates, Harrison or Manning to slide. None did.

I was all set to take Manning at 2.10 figuring Fitz was going at 2.09. After taking Fitz and then 4 picks before my turn again I was hoping for 1 of Gates, Harrison or Manning to slide. None did.

I had Fitz, Holt, and then Harrison all penciled in for the 2.12...I would have probably gone Manning with my 2.12 pick if all had gone. So when it came to my pick and only Fitz was gone I went in to draft Holt and then noticed he was the first WR off the board at the 2.02 pick :D

Gates has gone at the 3.01 in almost every mock I have seen...so I felt like I shouldn't buck the trend...got to be a heads up on that one...if you really want Antonio and don't have the 3.01 spot you are probably going to have to jump on him in the late 2nd round. Not sure if he's worth that though... :D

I had Fitz, Holt, and then Harrison all penciled in for the 2.12...I would have probably gone Manning with my 2.12 pick if all had gone. So when it came to my pick and only Fitz was gone I went in to draft Holt and then noticed he was the first WR off the board at the 2.02 pick :D

Gates has gone at the 3.01 in almost every mock I have seen...so I felt like I shouldn't buck the trend...got to be a heads up on that one...if you really want Antonio and don't have the 3.01 spot you are probably going to have to jump on him in the late 2nd round. Not sure if he's worth that though... :D

that's all fine and stuff but where the hell is this Lucky Jack???????? I'm tired of waiting.

Oh and i've never seen WR run off the board like that before but then again I've never played in a flex PPR league either so this might be the norm.

that's all fine and stuff but where the hell is this Lucky Jack???????? I'm tired of waiting.

Oh and i've never seen WR run off the board like that before but then again I've never played in a flex PPR league either so this might be the norm.

Agreed on the waiting for Lucky Jack.

You should go check out the Mock #2 WR run. It was a 10 team league but they flew off pretty quickly.

Not sure why this should be so surprising. Not only is it a ppr league, but we also have to start three. By that point, all the tier one RBs are off the board and their is no way any tier one WRs last until I pick again at 3.11.

The only question is which receiver is the #1. I think it's Holt, so when I had a chance to grab my #1 WR, I did not hesitate.

Lucky Jack 12 hours, 12 minutes

I think we need a replacement...

Anyone...

I agree that he needs to speed up, but that 12 hours thing isn't fair. The draft started officially at 7am EST this morning but ABWF started it the other day. 2.5 hours in the middle of the day is pretty bad though. Someone (DMD) make his pick here so it can at least get to his next turn to hold it up again.

I agree that he needs to speed up, but that 12 hours thing isn't fair. The draft started officially at 7am EST this morning but ABWF started it the other day. 2.5 hours in the middle of the day is pretty bad though. Someone (DMD) make his pick here so it can at least get to his next turn to hold it up again.

I stand corrected, you are right. Still no excuse though.. Last pick was 2 1/2 hours ago.

I say.. Booooooooooooooooooo!!!!

:D

Not sure why this should be so surprising. Not only is it a ppr league, but we also have to start three. By that point, all the tier one RBs are off the board and their is no way any tier one WRs last until I pick again at 3.11.

The only question is which receiver is the #1. I think it's Holt, so when I had a chance to grab my #1 WR, I did not hesitate.

Not surprised that you took a WR there, just that you took Holt. He's been going about the 4-6 overall WR in 99% of the drafts that I've seen so far, with the occasional Rams homer taking him early. With your Giants avatar I don't take it that you're one of those so I was just wondering what your reasoning was for taking him so early. He was outscored (total fantasy points) by about 5-6 other WRs last year, played hurt/missed a few games, and has a new coach this year. So do you think Torry will be that much better this year, or the other guys that were in front of him will fall off that far this one?

Edited by ABearWithFurniture

Yep... I seriously underestimated the rush on WRs... wish I had this one back already and I've only made 3 picks. Oh well, let's see if I can pull the rest of this draft out from the depths.

exactly how I feel lol...

I wouldn't be kicking myself like this if I took a WR or Gates with my 2nd and grabbed CTaylor with my 3rd....for whatever reason..I thought Taylor has been going around 3.1 in recent mocks...

but I looked afterwards :D and it was closer to the end of the round....

that kind of move can make or break the draft...

exactly how I feel lol...

I wouldn't be kicking myself like this if I took a WR or Gates with my 2nd and grabbed CTaylor with my 3rd....for whatever reason..I thought Taylor has been going around 3.1 in recent mocks...

but I looked afterwards :D and it was closer to the end of the round....

that kind of move can make or break the draft...

Alright Avernus... me and you bud... we're gonna start a run on Kickers! Yeeeeeee F'n Haaaaaaaa!!!!