[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL All STAR CRIMINALS

Footballjoe

I am more brain dead than normal tonight. Can't think of anyone except "Whats his name". Big mouth WR that played with Aikman. I told you I am brain dead tonight.

Michael Irvin

along with Erik Williams

Droughns is making a name for himself too!

Really...DUI charge last year & Domestic Disturbance charge this year.

A Drunken Wife Beater.

Fairly representative of the fine folks in Cleveland, wouldn't you say? :D

I think OJ should be the captain. The assistant capt. could be Lawrence Phillips.

I didn't realize that my Eagles were such great guys. No one ever got into trouble. :D

Edited by fitzkek

I think OJ should be the captain. The assistant capt. could be Lawrence Phillips.

I didn't realize that my Eagles were such great guys. No one ever got into trouble. :D

id have to nominate OJ and rae carruth as co-captains.. ray lewis gave them a run for their money though.

id have to nominate OJ and rae carruth as co-captains.. ray lewis gave them a run for their money though.

I think OJ is a little too old to play nowadays but he should be the head coach. I can see him now: "OK guys listen up, dis is my secret play! Dis is a lot like the run-and-shoot, cept' I call dis one the 'shoot-and-run'..."

Edited by Crazysight