[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Consensus Cheat Sheet, Pick number 17.

Skippy

I love Manning but this is still too early for me to take him.

maybe I'm a little confused as to what a cheat sheet is for/comprised then...is it more what you would do or to build a sheet that lists the best in order? because these two clearly are not jiving

Edited by loaf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe I'm a little confused as to what a cheat sheet is for/comprised then...is it more what you would do or to build a sheet that lists the best in order? because these two clearly are not jiving

Isn't a cheat sheet like this supposed to be about where the people voting would select a player? In a league that gives PPR, only 4 pts per passing TD, and -2 pts per INT, Manning isn't as valuable.

That's one thing that makes the CCS tough...that there is a scoring system and a No TE Req'd attached to it. I probably wouldn't consider him more than a late second early third round pick...ie somewhere in the 23-30 range.

Isn't a cheat sheet like this supposed to be about where the people voting would select a player? In a league that gives PPR, only 4 pts per passing TD, and -2 pts per INT, Manning isn't as valuable.

That's one thing that makes the CCS tough...that there is a scoring system and a No TE Req'd attached to it. I probably wouldn't consider him more than a late second early third round pick...ie somewhere in the 23-30 range.

:D

:D

still thinking

Alright people think. P. Manning will put up more damm points (FF) the Westbrook will ever think about putting up.

At 16, Payton Manning. No one that is left will put up more.

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Sky sort of has it with the "player you want next on your team". The problem is that we are not considering who you already have on your team.

This is a sheet made up of the next best, smartest, valuable player available. To sum that is Manning, to me the QB position is just not as valuable as any other position ever unless I am in a very QB friendly league. Even then I am sure that I would not end up with a "Manning" so they still probably would not be of great value to me. However, that is my opinion. I am just one. My vote only counts as one. You can discuss in a seperate thread and try to sway me or add on to your vote post but please try not to do it in the voting thread as seperate posts.

I just don't know a better way to express what I am trying to say but if you get what I mean up there then that is what the CCS is. Pick the next best player. Don't try to build a team. If a position is more valueable to you, then vote that way.

Westbrook has NEVER played a whole season...........

......ever.

Last year he played 12. The year befoe he played 13.

I want someone on my team that will play the whole season. How anyone can be so high on a player that has never played a whole season...much less a whole game when he does play.... is way beyond my comprehension.

The 16th best player in the rankings is P. Manning. IMHO.