[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TD Only Leagues

jaxfactor

Just wanted to know if the Huddle does any TD only mock drafts. My very first league that I'm still involved with(15th year this year) is still TD only even though I've been trying to change that. I had very horrible luck

and finally won the ellusive title 2 years ago. That was my first year in the Huddle. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, it would do me a great favor to see at least one TD only mock. I wish I could get involved in one but I work 6 days a week 10 hours a day and I'd hate to hold things up in the draft.

This league I'm in still does not have a playoff format either. Straight 17 week season. If I told you last year that I had Alexander and Carson Palmer you would probably think I had a top 3 team. Wrong! I made the major major mistake of jumping on Gonzo in the 3rd round and it killed me. I finished 8-8-1 and half a game out of the money. I could have had Steve Smith among others with my 3rd round pick. :D

I was not as involved in the Huddle last year and I really don't know why( another :D ) and it showed.

We're upping the anny to $200 from $100 this year but still don't know whether we'll have 10 or 12 teams so a mock for each would be great. Anyone know if TD only mocks will be done and where? Thanks!

I would think there will be some mock of that sort here. They always have tons of em. Dont know for sure though...

I would like to say though that I had Gonzo in the 3rd last year, and it killed me too. I WAS able to grab Smith in the 4th, but Gonzos lack of his usual big games consistently killed me last year.

I would think there will be some mock of that sort here. They always have tons of em. Dont know for sure though...

I would like to say though that I had Gonzo in the 3rd last year, and it killed me too. I WAS able to grab Smith in the 4th, but Gonzos lack of his usual big games consistently killed me last year.

Last year the TD only mock was held in early august.

Last years mocks-near the bottom on the right.

I see that the Huddle had a 12 man td only mock last year. I'd assume that they would do that again.

I might do an un-official 10 man mock if you'd like to see that.

I'm in the same boat as you. I am bringing up to vote a scoring change from the td only that we have now.

I like the WCOFF scoring rules and would propose that to our league. (I see that the Perfect Huddle scoring method is also one of the MFL drop down choices that you can plug in for your league's scoring.)

I would like to convince them one day.

Edited by MikesVikes