[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interestin Rudi article

the thing that really caught my eye is the CJ tweaking his groin part...

the groin can be like a hammy to a WR with how it can linger all season..

He practiced the next day and took off all the tape from the previous day. He's fine. Just the training staff being overprotective in the offseason.

He practiced the next day and took off all the tape from the previous day. He's fine. Just the training staff being overprotective in the offseason.

I'm not exactly worried...but it's something I am going to follow a little...

and for those that are worried about Chris Perry

"Jun 17 Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals RB Chris Perry (knee, ankle) could be limited when the Bengals open training camp July 29, according to head coach Marvin Lewis."

i think this is the final yr of his rookie contract

wow....the fact they haven't attempted to trade him or anything blows me away...

they have Rudi locked up for a few more years at least and I doubt Perry would return...

there's no way in hell Perry gets traded

Rudi is NOT a 3-down back

When Perry is healthy (a big IF, apparently) he can do stuff that Rudi can't even come close to.

Since it's the homer team (for me) we're talking about, scre.w the FFL considerations. I love RBBC in Cincinnati if it get's us to the playoffs again!

Edit to Add: (Sorry for that outburst. It's blasphemy to say "I love RBBC" on a FFL board. DMD, please don't ban me!)

Edited by Bengal Mania

there's no way in hell Perry gets traded

Rudi is NOT a 3-down back

When Perry is healthy (a big IF, apparently) he can do stuff that Rudi can't even come close to.

Since it's the homer team (for me) we're talking about, scre.w the FFL considerations. I love RBBC in Cincinnati if it get's us to the playoffs again!

Edit to Add: (Sorry for that outburst. It's blasphemy to say "I love RBBC" on a FFL board. DMD, please don't ban me!)

I like when a RB spells my starter...this allows him to be fresh late in the game....

I just don't like when the touches keep my back under 25 touches..

He steals more from the WR's than he does from Rudi, doesn't he?

Nah, Perry makes up for the lack of receiving TEs more than taking from the WRs IMO. The WRs are targeted plenty by Palmer. Thus CJ and Housh are viable #1 and #2 WRs. And until Henry fought the law again, and again, and again.... he would have been considered in the deeper leagues as well.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

And until Henry fought the law again, and again, and again.... he would have been considered in the deeper leagues as well.

If you research the Lyrics to "I fought the law" you will find that is says:

I fought the Law, and the Law won

(Repeat)

I guess Henry took the "repeat" to heart. What a tool.