[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What draft spot do you want?

Duchess Jack

In my league - the first person from the hat choses his draft position. The second choses from the remaining and the 12th gets what is left.

This year... I'd be happy as a pig in poo at 6 and take whoever falls to me of TL, LJ, Alexander, Portis, Ronnie and Caddie and pick again at 18

Depends a little on scoring system (PPR?), but this year I'd want either 1-3 or 10-12 this year. After LT at #3 all the RBs are virtually the same, IMO -- Portis, Tiki, Edge, Lamont, Cadillac, Ronnie, Jackson, Rudi, in no order -- so might as well get one of those guys later and then double up on best available RB in round 2, or go Steve Smith or a top WR. 4-9 this year are the worst spots in my mind.

1-2, mainly due to rounds 2 and 3 where you often can still get a tier one WR and Gates. That would give you 3 tier one players this year.

Gates may go earlier this year though.

LJ

Boldn/Fitz/Chad are possiblities

Gates

Depends a little on scoring system (PPR?), but this year I'd want either 1-3 or 10-12 this year. After LT at #3 all the RBs are virtually the same, IMO -- Portis, Tiki, Edge, Lamont, Cadillac, Ronnie, Jackson, Rudi, in no order -- so might as well get one of those guys later and then double up on best available RB in round 2, or go Steve Smith or a top WR. 4-9 this year are the worst spots in my mind.

You speak the troof.

I tend to like to be closer to the turn than the start. It doesn't matter the year as individuals don't play into my overall strategy.

I'm in a 14 team league and want one of the top three picks. If I can score LJ, Alexander or Tomlinson and then come back in rounds 2-3 with a strong WR and the best player on the board, I should be in pretty good shape. Our league limits each roster to 3 RB's so I should be able to pick up a sleeper in later rounds.

1-3 as well. If not, then the late bookend. Agree with everyone else: mid picks don't seem too appealing this year.

Got #2 in my local 12 man. Will definitely take a top tier WR with #23 (unless Manning falls that far), then best available player with #26

1-3

No question about it. If I can get a "guarentee" stud with my first pick I feel I can outdraft the other guys from 2nd round on, taking maybe a stud WR and hopefully Gates at the next turn, if not maybe a 2nd stud WR or best of the RBs left or even a qb but that is doubtful.

The 1-3 spot is obviously golden but after that, yes, I agree that the middle picks are all the same and kinda annoying to have. I would like to have a later pick so I can grab possibly two "solid" running-backs or a stud wide receiver.

I think this question is better answered depending on what type of league you are in. What I mean is, are the other owners in your league really prepared or do they panic in the 2nd and 3rd rounds thinking a guy will not slip and grab him right away, thus leaving you with a better/safer player. Are their big homers in your league, do they get that RB from "their" team and skip a better player? Do they pay attention to what other teams are doing, following drafted positions, thus allowing them to pass on a specific position for another player knowing they will get that player in the next round ebcause the other guys already have their WR's? Do they come prepared, pay attention to what has happened in the prteseason or off-season. Is the guy in fornt or behind you an idiott or someone who knows their stuff. This all plays a major role in what position I will have or try to trade into.

In my league - the first person from the hat choses his draft position. The second choses from the remaining and the 12th gets what is left.

We do similiar, except the "worst" team from previous year gets first choice, etc.

Fortunately, I am getting stuck with the last pick available for this draft! :D

The 1-3 spot is obviously golden but after that, yes, I agree that the middle picks are all the same and kinda annoying to have. I would like to have a later pick so I can grab possibly two "solid" running-backs or a stud wide receiver.

Yep. I don't want a mid-pick in drafts this year.