[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beautiful Beer

bushwacked

I've been farily intensley making all-grain beer recipes with my buddies for the last 1/2 year. My buddies are hardcore....10-20 gallons every weekend. I sneak in and do what I can. I brewed a Pilsner about 1.5 months ago. I made an attempt to copy a Pilsner Urquell and this beer turned out like an absolute beast. Quite light in color, it looks absolutely beautiful...if I put this in a green bottle I could get the pateneded skunckiness out if it, but this is an absolute session beer. The Saaz hops shortly gets overwhelmed by the authenitic Czech yeast, but then the hop flavor pervails throughout. This beer kicks ass. I'm entering this into a brew contest and think it will do quite well. The 10 gallons disappeared way too fast.

My and my brew buddies have quite the system....one guy is a computer progammer and the other is a professor. Yet, they are straight out bachelors who buy mass amounts of stainless steel kegs, the best gadgets for homebrewing, and have 4 refrigerators dedicated to homebrewing. Life is good. :D

I've been farily intensley making all-grain beer recipes with my buddies for the last 1/2 year. My buddies are hardcore....10-20 gallons every weekend. I sneak in and do what I can. I brewed a Pilsner about 1.5 months ago. I made an attempt to copy a Pilsner Urquell and this beer turned out like an absolute beast. Quite light in color, it looks absolutely beautiful...if I put this in a green bottle I could get the pateneded skunckiness out if it, but this is an absolute session beer. The Saaz hops shortly gets overwhelmed by the authenitic Czech yeast, but then the hop flavor pervails throughout. This beer kicks ass. I'm entering this into a brew contest and think it will do quite well. The 10 gallons disappeared way too fast.

My and my brew buddies have quite the system....one guy is a computer progammer and the other is a professor. Yet, they are straight out bachelors who buy mass amounts of stainless steel kegs, the best gadgets for homebrewing, and have 4 refrigerators dedicated to homebrewing. Life is good. :D

ok dat... when are you bringing your liquid gold down here?! :D