[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who was the best player you have ever owned?

peepinmofo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1998-Had Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss. What a great year, won it all in my main local and haven't won it since.

I might be wrong, but I don't believe it was 98 for Cpep and Moss but 99 or perhaps 00. The year Cpep blew fuggin up just about every week...I want to say that was the 2000 season.

I might be wrong, but I don't believe it was 98 for Cpep and Moss but 99 or perhaps 00. The year Cpep blew fuggin up just about every week...I want to say that was the 2000 season.

Could not have been 98, as that was Peyton and Ryan"Bust"Leafs rookie years.

You're right.... It was 2000. I had Culpepper that year as well. I remember that I won my local because of him and a pretty sick group of receivers. I think I had TO, Bruce, Muhammed, and Horn. I don't even remember who my RB's were that year, because Duante and my WR's carried me to the title. He threw for 33 TD's that year and ran for 7. What's funny is that those were both NOT career highs. He ran for 10 in 2002 and threw for 39 in 2004, when he was overshadowed by Manning.

Faulk in 2001 AND Priest in 2003.

This thread had me looking at my past rosters and I found this GEM.

I had Keyshawn Johnson in 2001 when he broke the NFL record for most receptions in a season without a TD :D ....something like 90 catches before he scored a TD...he ended up with 106 catches for 1,266 yards and ONE TD on the whole season.....I hate myself for ever drafting him.

Edited by Pancake