[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SUPER BOWL XLI!

gordo721

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well cards could verywell actually make the playoffs this year

That's true. They could be very good. They were supposed to last year too though and seem to under-perform often. Edge could change their attitude. He is trying to.

Last year the Colt's got brought back down to Earth. That puts them in the bowl this season.

The Panther's a repeat? I dunno.

Colts over the Panthers 31-24.

:D When Coach Fox makes it back there this season-he wont lose it.

WHAT TWO TEAMS WILL MAKE IT TO SUPER BOWL XLI?AND WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT??

I think based on the mounds of information available currently, one can deduce that the teams that make it to the Super Bowl to face off in the 41st classic (XLI), will be the two teams that combine skill, coaching, offense, defense and good ole luck more better than anyone else.

The result will be the same interestingly enough as it has in each of the previous 40 contests... a team without Peyton Manning will win, but that is just a guess! :D

I'll just be gald when you grow the fug up alittle bit, as you are becoming very annoying little turd-did you say you had a kid, now that is frighting as hell :D

get over it already!!! it's done with!! how old are you???

can we all just get along??!!!!

Edited by gordo721

I just hope that Dallas wins the whole thing! That would be great. But if they can't maybe the Steelers will get that coveted ring #6. :D

Wouldn't that be just great if the Steelers were to win again next year. Wow, how many more Steeler threads do you think we would get. I bet double or triple the amount. In fact I would guess that DMD would actually change the name from thehuddle to thesteeler. That way we could all post about the Steelers all day, every day, 24 frickin 7. That would be great, just great. Because there is nothing I enjoy more then a good Steeler post. Man I mean besides tacos, my next fav is Steeler posts. I want to know about the offense, the Defense, Special Teams, coaching staff, practice squad, what color underwear, etc, etc, etc. Oh, and the game predictions. God how I love those threads. I think I have read a prediction thread on every single game the Steelers play this year but I would love to do them all over again just to get a second opinion. And gee if the Bus would just come back for one more year, wow that would be exciting. And how about that SB. Damm that was a might fine display of football wasn't it. Gosh, let's talk about that some more. I never get tired of that.

Wouldn't that be just great if the Steelers were to win again next year. Wow, how many more Steeler threads do you think we would get. I bet double or triple the amount. In fact I would guess that DMD would actually change the name from thehuddle to thesteeler. That way we could all post about the Steelers all day, every day, 24 frickin 7. That would be great, just great. Because there is nothing I enjoy more then a good Steeler post. Man I mean besides tacos, my next fav is Steeler posts. I want to know about the offense, the Defense, Special Teams, coaching staff, practice squad, what color underwear, etc, etc, etc. Oh, and the game predictions. God how I love those threads. I think I have read a prediction thread on every single game the Steelers play this year but I would love to do them all over again just to get a second opinion. And gee if the Bus would just come back for one more year, wow that would be exciting. And how about that SB. Damm that was a might fine display of football wasn't it. Gosh, let's talk about that some more. I never get tired of that.

I'd probably leave the huddle if the cowboys won the super bowl next year.