[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone else agree's with me as well

PantherDave

His Detroit statement is stupid. He thinks they are #30 but adds "This team could surprise". Way to cover yourself when they do better than #30.

Unfortunately the Bolts WILL be about 18th in the league unless Rivers outperforms all the predictions! The defensive backfield will also have to step up, and Vincent Jackson needs to have break-out year.

:sigh:

Unfortunately the Bolts WILL be about 18th in the league unless Rivers outperforms all the predictions! The defensive backfield will also have to step up, and Vincent Jackson needs to have break-out year.

:sigh:

I was surprised they let Brees go. I thought they would keep Rivers(negotitiating leverage) until Brees was signed longterm and then trade Rivers.

If Rivers can be decent the first half they could make the playoffs. The second half he should be good.

I was surprised they let Brees go. I thought they would keep Rivers(negotitiating leverage) until Brees was signed longterm and then trade Rivers.

If Rivers can be decent the first half they could make the playoffs. The second half he should be good.

that was probably the idea...but Brees probably asked for too much and they likely felt it would be too hard to move Rivers..

it doesn't matter anyways...they have Gates...and Brees was likely an undrafted QB in most leagues before Gates came around...

Miami at 9 and Chicago at 10 are the most moronic picks, to me.

Miami lost a great playcaller (Linehan) and a great contributing RB (Williams). If Brandt is banking on a completely recovered and effective Culpepper, then he's going to be disappointed. I think it will be at least November before Culpepper resembles the guy who threw 39 TD passes.

And I understand the arguments that Chicago is the best team in the NFC North (though I disagree :D), but the 10th-best team in the league? Give me a break. They had only two wins against playoff teams last year. They barely eeked out a 3-point win in Tampa and I'd say their win against the Panthers was avenged...just a little.

that was probably the idea...but Brees probably asked for too much and they likely felt it would be too hard to move Rivers..

it doesn't matter anyways...they have Gates...and Brees was likely an undrafted QB in most leagues before Gates came around...

And drafting Rivers was the kick in the butt he needed to start playing well. Like when a player goes down and the coach says the rest of the guys stepped up.

Why didn't they step up before?