[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle Magazine Cover Released

broncosn05

I think their was some discussion of who was going to be just thought I throw this out there...

http://thehuddle.com/site/fantasy_football_handbook.php

The Huddle Curse ---- Now think about this Edge was part of the AFC South and was traded to the NFC West. Caddy is part of the NFC South the Broncos are in the AFC West. Anyone? :D

I think their was some discussion of who was going to be just thought I throw this out there...

http://thehuddle.com/site/fantasy_football_handbook.php

The Huddle Curse ---- Now think about this Edge was part of the AFC South and was traded to the NFC West. Caddy is part of the NFC South the Broncos are in the AFC West. Anyone? :D

:D No way the Bucs trade away their newfound stud RB to anyone. All the Broncos need to do is

look in their draft class. Did they draft a RB in the 7th round this year(remember TD)? They have a knack for finding RBs.

I prefer to point out that James ended up with his second best season of his career and best one since his knee injury five years ago. It is not a curse. It is a blessing really. James had such a great year that he priced himself out of IND.

I prefer to point out that James ended up with his second best season of his career and best one since his knee injury five years ago. It is not a curse. It is a blessing really. James had such a great year that he priced himself out of IND.

:D Can't argue with that.

I heard someone bring it up in another thread how Edge was on it last year and got traded.

He was a free agent.

People bring up things all the time that aren't true. Case in point-The Tailgate. :D