[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need for it to stop.

PantherDave

I just browsed NFL.com and Carruci has the Panthers as his fav as well, now don't get me wrong, I love to see it, but it makes the antcipation even more harder to take with 2 months before KO. I most certainly don't have a "Super Bowl or Bust" mentality going(pretty damn close though). Make no mistake about it though, expectations were high last year and this year are even more so in Panther country. I just hope the bug does not pop up and if they walk the walk and play Panther football it should all take care of itself-on the feild and not in Mags and internet sights-man, I'm ready for some football!!!!

Happy 4th my bretheren :D

Happy 4th and I too like the Panthers to reach the Superbowl. In fact in the FF Index magazine, all the "experts" make their picks for the superbowl and about half had CAR and IND in it.

Expectations are high... very high...

Eh, people have to pick somebody, and Carolina is as good a consensus pick as there is out there.

Yeah, it can blow up in your face, but I recall everyone and their mother tagging the Packers in '96 as the team to break through. And how sweet it was when they did.

Happy 4th and I too like the Panthers to reach the Superbowl. In fact in the FF Index magazine, all the "experts" make their picks for the superbowl and about half had CAR and IND in it.

Expectations are high... very high...

:D ***hands shaking from football withdrawl****your nice and cruel at the same time :D

Better get a cold beer in those shaking hands right away :D Hang in there you'll make it

In serious cases of football withdrawal, I would prescribe a stronger curative such as Beefeater & tonic or a stripper's hooters. :D

In serious cases of football withdrawal, I would prescribe a stronger curative such as Beefeater & tonic or a stripper's hooters. :D

I'll settle for a Michelob Honey Lager and Mrs. PD's hooters,as she's gotta nice rack :D

I'll settle for a Michelob Honey Lager and Mrs. PD's hooters,as she's gotta nice rack :D

Well, I'm not about to advise people to grab your wife's hooters. That would be a bit presumptuous. :D